Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i eat poop.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Mar 1, 2003.

1. i shall dominate your mind with humor!

2. dood.. your AV.. it just.. changed

AHHHHHHH PANIC

Attached Files:

3. my signature is only loading a quarter of the way:S

4. loooks fiiiiiiiiiiiine toooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeee

5. Mmmmm phunkyphil, cock flavored soup.

Where do you find that shit? Now I gotta try to find something...

http://www.shanemcdonald.com/laughs/l-product-names.html

No pictures, but sone funny shit.. My favorite:

8. Frank Perdue's chicken slogan, "it takes a strong man to make a tender chicken" was translated into Spanish as "it takes an aroused man to make a chicken affectionate."

Followed closely by:

4. When Gerber started selling baby food in Africa, they used the same packaging as in the U.S., with the beautiful Caucasian baby on the label. Later they learned that in Africa, companies routinely put pictures on the label of what's inside, since most people can't read.

And:

10. When Parker Pen marketed a ball-point pen in Mexico, its ads were supposed to have read, "it won't leak in your pocket and embarrass you". Instead, the company thought that the word "embarazar" (to impregnate) meant to embarrass, so the ad read: "It won't leak in your pocket and make you pregnant."

6. Yes mam I agree!

7. ew.... my soup just dont taste right now.
    (I'm actually eating cereal but that just wouldnt be funny now ould it.)