I eat like a crazy person when smoking

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Foood, May 14, 2018.

1. Been dieting, but weed makes me hoover up food with no self control. What do you guys do?

2. EAT. EAT EVERYTHING. EVERYWHERE. EAT THE WHOLE HOUSE.

That's what I do so watch out, and don't smoke with me.

3. That's funny, because I was reading some article about food addiction. It's real...

4. And you feel like you have this addiction?

You said you've been dieting

And weed makes you hungry

You feel like you have an addiction? Sounds like you're able to control yourself when you're not high.

Try smoking less potent meds, or smoking less in general?

I honestly feel like appetite is highly influenced when we consume cannabis, so if you're concerned about self control when eating, try smoking less, or smoking in an environment far away from food? Lol

5. Well it's partly that I eat cause i'm also home and bored. I smoked tonight and I haven't binged, so maybe I can control myself somewhat

6. Hahaha oh brother...

7. Try to have aome good food to snack on.

Get whatever nuts or seeds you like, they are packed with vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, protein, fiber and are tasty. At least if you can eat too many it will be too much of a good thing instead of a box of donuts or something.

8. Eat before your smoke sesh trust me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Obesity is the enemy while money enables your diabetic splurges.

Have less money?

10. When i first started smoking at like 15 we'd smoke with my buddies dad. Afterward we'd be all up in his cupboards eating everything. He would always tell us "eat before you smoke" which he apparently didn't do cuz he was like 400lbs. Anyway, I've always remembered that and to this day I usually eating something before I smoke and it staves off the munchies. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1