i dunno why

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Dec 9, 2003.

1. but i've given up drinking.

i dunno what it is but no matter how i feel when im drunk i just feel weird about it, and i've decided to give it the heave-ho. as long as i got mj with me i think i'll be fine. i dunno why but i think its cos i was stoned at the end of summer and whatching my mate who was pissed and thought he look like a gimp, the way he was treating this girl mainly, then i got pissed after that and it didnt feel the same.

what u think about this?

2. right on

whenever i get drunk i usually always have injuries later from doing stupid ass shit

also i do stupid ass shit and chicks don't like it

and that sucks

and weed just is way more chill in my opinion

you get stoned a lot faster than drinking at least i do

i jsut like it better

3. ive layed off drinking lately. it hasn't been as fun. i used to get drunk and go bananas. it was electric. now i think ive built up a tolerance to it? either that or my life just sucks. i should try starting again in happier times.

4. my happier times were before i started drinking, it realy is a depressent.

only problem with smoking i cant do it with my dad, i'll have to crack the od beer with him else i feel bad when he buys it for us lol

5. D'ya mean drinkin'or getting drunk. Well, I'm quite fed up with getting drunk, still I couldn't imagine going a day without a cold, bubbly, foamy, refreshing, tasty beer. Then again, I was born and raised in germany, maybe it's genetic?