Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"I dunno, I'm high"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongSquad, Jun 6, 2011.

1. #1 BongSquad, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
    I know that i would probably get flamed for being one of the people who occasionally blames how they act on marijuana, but there are positions that all of us, as stoners, are put into at one time or another. I'm not saying we should act retarded every time we get stoned, but it's okay once in a while :)

Part of the reason i started smoking marijuana is it makes me feel more childlike. I think it's okay to blame an incoherent sentence or two on being just too goddamn baked.

well, thoughts? dont you all like to get estupido as well?
    :bongin:

2. Dont waste your time this will probably be deleted by wildwill because 'THEREZ TONS OF TOPICZ ALREADY AND DIS ISNT SEASONED MATERIALZ!!!"

3. it's like blaming all my problems in life on my mother. of course i do.

4. Yeah marijuana can make me act a little dumber at times, but I'm a pretty big airhead anyway. So it's all good. lol

5. lol you're gonna get in more trouble for this

6. He has no modship here.

And yeah I feel you, but I hate people that just act straight retarded. And especially when I'm high, if another dude's just being a fucking dumbass it definitely bothers me more.

Also I get the childlike thing. I actually have this theory that marijuana is sort of a natural gateway back to our childhood mindset.

7. I'll make absent minded little mistakes here and there or I will accidentally mix words up sometimes. Sort of a "fuck, I guess I'm really high haha"

8. thats the tl;dr version of what I was saying, really.
    sometimes making sense just requires a part of our brain that decided it has better things to do, such as trailing off sentences in order to stare at a pretty butterfly.