Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dun goofed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lethalpeanut, Oct 12, 2011.

1. So I accidentally got some iso alcohol on a nug. Is it good to smoke if I let it dry out?

2. yes.

:cool:.

let it dry completely.

3. Fuckin sweet thanks man

4. continue to poor iso on all your broke up weed, shake fore 10-15 seconds and strain into pyrex dish.. let iso evaporate and scrape the residual substance.. voila! you have QWISO hash!

5. Whats a good amount of bud just so I can see how it works?

6. Depends on the quality of your bud

7. i only use the sugar leaves i pick off my buds before i smoke.. and stems.. ill wait till i have about 3-4 grams of leaves and make a batch.. gives me a nice little ball i can smoke on for 4 days to a week..

8. Eventually the ISO will evaporate 100%.

Break it upvery good, lay it out, and let dry really good. It will be fine.

9. How long do you guys think it'll take to dry? Bout a .9 nug that's pretty wet

10. No it will explode.... BOOOOOM!!!!!

11. Yup. Minus a couple steps, that's how they make ISO "hash." Because Isopropyle alcohol evaporates easily and completely at room temp, once the bud is again completely dry, there will be no alcohol left.

12. dont forget the remaining percentage in the number on the bottle is water.. may take a bit to completely dry..

13. Don't think you wanna waste your time making qwiso hash from .9 lol.

Like npc said, just break it up and let it sit for a bit.