I dun goofed.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by HerbJedenTag, Sep 8, 2012.

1. I think I fucked my MFLB. This sounds pretty stupid so bear with me. When grinding large amounts if weed I like to use the coffee grinder. I grind my weed...smoke a trench, all is good. As i am making waffles for munchies I realize it's a brilliant idea to make some powdered sugar. I do that..all is well. Then I decide to grind more weed. Now little to my knowledge there is still some powder sugar in there. Long story short I put sugary weed in my MFLB took a hit, didn't like it, emptied it out and saw there was weed stuck to the bottom and cleaned as best I could without putting too much pressure on it but now the screen is clogged with a sugary substance and I'm not sure what to do. Please help, this is not a troll. I feel just as bad as you would think I feel. I just got it yesterday :(

2. Why would you ever grind anything besides weed in the coffee grinder you use to grind your trees?

3. Try a Q-tip dipped in ISO. That seems to be the preferred way of cleaning the trench.

4. Well the problem would be putting sugar past its boiling point and forcing it to crystallize.. You might have fucked it man but if u give it a good cleaning with isopropyl acohol u might be able to save it

5. UPDATE: Cleaned it with a Q-tipped ISO thing. Seems to be working fine now..will update if anything happens.

6. youre one of those people that doesnt read the instructions manual huh :p
    It says to use iso and qtip right in there lol

7. Don't worry there are natural sugars in the buds.

8. No no, I actually thoroughly read it. I just wasn't sure how to go about this because of the sugar. If it was just the herb then I would of been fine.