Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dun goofed. Damn!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Visions, Jan 31, 2011.

1. I just realized after entering my room and putting my things away, I dropped the weed that I had gotten from off campus (I walked back to my dorm) and I don't know where it is. Is this something I really need to worry about? (Plz, don't fuck with me, i'm high as fuck right now, just be straight forward with your answers)

2. No. Only bad thing about it, is losing your weed. Its not like they will search for fingerprints because they found a bag of weed haha. Its no problem! Enjoy your high man :smoke:

3. If it's not in your possession what could happen?

4. how are we supposed to tell you if you should worry or not? we know absolutely nothing about your life

5. sucks about the weed... but nah you're fine. same concept as throwin roaches out the window and shit.

6. Thx man, i'm not bummed about losing it (was only like .3 left) I just don't know if it is in my room or not (paranoia is a bitch right now) and hopefully it's not in my room. :(

7. Think of it this way, you probably just made someone happy.

8. if its in your room, then you still have weed. I dont understand the problem here..

9. your good man but someones smoking your shit right now :smoke: ill be damned if a thread pops up saying " i just found weed near campus " :D

10. The problem here basically, man, is this. I live on campus, so i'm worried about the campus police finding it in my room (i'm not sure weather it is in my room or not, hopefully not because they can't proof it's mine, if it is in my room and I can't find it and an RA does, i'm fucked)

11. do they just come in your room whenever? for no reason?

12. No, but I do have fire inspections and the RA's can come in my room even if i'm not there. Guys I think the weed is getting to me. Thx for your help.

13. then why are you pissed you lost your weed? Shouldn't you have planned to get rid of it if didn't want to bring it home?

14. just paranoia. if you can't find it, it's not in plain sight. they wont tear apart your dorm or anything. relax. enjoy the rest of your high

15. i think your over thinking this whole process bro. take a breather, enjoy your high, wake up in the morning and clean your room.

if you find it good if you don't find it good and bad. good because it isn't in your room and you cant get in trouble for it and bad because you lost weed.

you see what rules/laws do to people they make your freak out over something your not intended to freak out about by nature.

/baked :smoking:

16. Honestly, I know what you don't understand, but right now.............I'm not in the state of mind to actually explain this, i'm backed:smoking:

17. I kicked the bottom part of my grinder off my bed last night and lost all my kief, that shit sucked

18. i would have cried

19. Your actions make me want to call you a dumb twat.
    But I will refrain from name calling as it is horrible.

But don't post that shit, especially when you are high and you don't want people to fuck with you.

Good luck getting a straight answer lol

20. Eh, if I wasn't still feelin the 4 aco (I'll edit if need be, but that's not specific) I'd have been way more pissed, I was at such a sick rave last night that not much could ruin it.

Even though somebody stole my jacket. I wasn't worried, my body temp must've been in the hundreds, the walk to my car felt nice.

And it wansn't even that cold YOU FUCKIN PUSSY!!!!!!!

But yeah I scream cussed a lot