I-dosing?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bladeyoustain, Jun 24, 2011.

1. http://idoser.com/

Just heard about it...oddly enough on 1000 ways to die but never done it any blades tried this?

On another note how do people figure this shit out?

2. #2 weirdojace, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    Heh. Those things got big when I was in high school a few years ago. I'd put them on my iPod and listen to them in class.

They're binaural beats. The idea is one ear contains a specific frequency, and the other ear contains a different one. The idea is that your brain will be set to the difference between those frequencies. So, if you try the marijuana one, it's setting your brain to the frequencies that people usually exhibit while smoking marijuana.

I felt "effects" with some of them and didn't for others. I don't know if it was just placebo effect or if something was really going on there. (I'm betting more on the side of placebo effect, though.) The most "intense" one I did was Gate of Hades, which is a nice freaky mp3 in its own right.

And it isn't a way to die...

3. does not work, it just annoys the heck out of you.

4. I tried them, it's like those balance bracelets everyone wears. It will work if you think it will work. It's a Placebo.

In my case, it just annoyed me.

5. yea.... they work in the sense that, they can alter the frequency at which parts of your brain vibrate.... but they dont work in the sense you download the (insert drug name) beat and you are all of the sudden under those effects....

They are better used for trying to reach states within the conscious... People report OBE's (Out of Body Experience), very intense closed eye visuals, things like that from using them... here... watch this, and the other 11 parts of it if you want lol, but the first video will explain it pretty well (someone posted this yesterday in fact, which is pretty funny lol)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvWNydTdTxg]YouTube - ‪Thomas Campbell - The Monroe Institute Lecture - 1/12‬‏[/ame]

6. yeah, it was on 1000 ways to die... i've done the gates of hades thing and it was fucking weiiiiiird.

7. I have a feeling that placebo effect plays a huge role in this.

8. only 1 of them works and its called "The Headache" The effects are it gives you a terrible headache and pisses you off since you just wasted 30 minutes of your life

9. Since many of them are simply 30 minutes of white noise and sine waves at different frequencies, I'd say it's easy for any of them to give you a headache.

10. Tried it before but refused to believe it'd work so I really didn't notice anything, it was just weird.

11. I listened to Gates of Hell until the sound went into something sinister, I threw off the headphones and I never idosed again.

12. Why do i-doser threads keep popping up?

i-doser is a bullshit scam pretty much. Binaural beats do exist, they are a real technology, and they can alter how you feel and think - however they do not get you high or make you trip. They are also available completely for free, unlike i-doser.

13. Was just a curiosity.

I wouldn't buy this, was just using the actual site as a reference point for anyone who hadn't seen it. I did however get all of the "doses" and play with it for a little while. It does cause intense closed eye visuals, and the out of body thing could easily happen as I was kinda in a trance and got jostled back when my computer screen changed to the screensaver lol

Just giving my honest opinion...there's something to be had here...just not heroin lol

14. FAKE. gives u a HUGE headache thought

15. I felt odd on the one called happy, or whatever.

16. Ohhh, no wonder why I thought it was oscillating.
    Binaural beats?

that's so old, I used to do it in physics class.

17. i think hemp werks for me and it werks! wait wat

18. idk i did the nitrous one, it was the only one that worked for me

i was sittin there then after like 2 minutes i just randomly burst out laughing for like 30 seconds.

dunno if it was placebo but i didnt really feel the "laugh" coming i just burst out random as hell haha

19. When all is said and done does it really matter? Perception is reality.