i doser

Discussion in 'General' started by ocvan, May 21, 2008.

1. I have neevr seen this before, but it seems like a scam. But who knows until you try it. (not that i'm going to throw around the dough for it)

2. its not a scam but doesnt really work. Some make you feel a little dizzy and disoriented but thats it. I havent really had the patience or desire to truly test it though.

3. wow i was just looking into it and people seem to think it works....

4. i downloaded MANY different i doser songs on limewire. (i paid for them i swear:rolleyes:) anyways they dont do much except sound annoying. the best one i heard was shrooms. it made me lightheaded for a little while. i have very high quality headphones too, which you need. (or so IDOSER.com says) so none of them did much. i had HIGH hopes for marijuana too.

5. instead of them calling it a drug replacer they should just call it an enhancer. I hate listening to those things when sober, but get high as fuck, laydown and chill just mellows me out more.

No where near anything as good as they say, don't buy it though its out there free anywhere and its not worth it. *not that I want anyone doing anything illegal* :smoke:

6. Mind over matter eh...

7. In my opinion it's nothing but placebo but there are those who disagree.

I found it easiest to try while I was already drunk or high (or both) just because it made me more patient but I wouldn't say that any of them really had an effect.

8. I used to have a download link for a bunch of free ones. (from megaupload rapdishare etc.)

Theyre usually pretty cool if your already messed up in some way but if you are sober they dont do a lot.

If you guys want them Ill find them.

9. thad be cool

10. theyre a joke for the most part.

i tried "acid" when i was really high laying down and just had my eyes closed after like half an hour i kind of woke up from a dream like state and the light coming from the window reflecting on my textured ceiling had a negative color effect. all the spots that would have been high lights looked black, dark blue and purple swirling. tripped me out for a while

11. that sounds sick, not like a joke at all

12. the only one that worked for me was the bufo toad, which is considered the strongest dose they have. belive me, it'll hit ya. i ended up almost having a seizure it messed me up so bad

13. I've got the program and all the drug files on here, havent messed with them much but i did try a combination of marijuana, lsd, and cocaine and was buzzing for about 10 minutes, nothing special more like a nicotine buzz than anything.

14. It's a good way to go to sleep if you cant.