I-Doser, Music that gets you high

Discussion in 'General' started by gnarzilla, Mar 8, 2007.

1. www.I-doser.com

Checkout their site. On another forum everyone that tried it said it works. Theres a bunch of different doses inluding: Peyote, Marijuana, Cocaine, Extasy, Opium, Heroin, Morphine, Lucid Dreaming, Anesthesia and more.

"Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as the recreational dose"

You can download the program and all the doses here http://rapidshare.com/files/17101305/I-Doser.rar.html
    The password to open the winrar file is: www.dailyappz.com

Heres how they say you should listen to it:

What steps can be taken to maximize a dose?
    Several steps can be taken to maximize the potential of an I-Doser dose. We at I-Doser actually consider this essential to the dosing experience. First, set a serene mood. It is recommended that you administrate the dose while lying down in a dim-lit room in solitude without any noisy distractions. No interruptions, no phone ringing, nothing! It should be you and the dose. It is advisable that you use a pair of high quality headphones, and the headphones that I-Doser scientists use when designing doses are listed at I-Doser.com. Play the dose at a comfortable soft level, not too loud, and just lay back and clear your mind. Let the dose do the work. Let the entire dose play out without removing the headphones, and remove them only when the dose is finished playing.

I've only tried the cocaine one so far. I heard the peyote one is really good so try listening to that one first.

2. Is there any way you can get trial sounds?

3. Russian scientists found that music can alter your mind state to relieve stress, induce energy, and a laundry list of other things as well... BUT in order to do this they have to take your specific brain-wave measurements and create the music specifically to those measurements (costs about $500 to have done)... Then once a tolerance is built up, you have to have it done again...

This I-doser stuff sounds like it's more psychosomatic than anything...

4. Didn't get me high, just sounded like crap.

5. im gonna try the mp3 ones, are they as good? still cant get the idoser to work on my computer!

6. 25% into grass, and...uhhh..thinking that this was created by hearing aid companies to cause selective frequency deafness.

7. didnt work for crap with me.

8. Listening to the marijuana one right now...

doesnt really work... but i DO feel "different" (almost not noticeable) and my vision is the same way to... where its really not noticeable.

9. Any one try the heroin one?

10. I tried this thing a while back.. I tried like 10 of them and all I really got was a little... "off" feeling.. Didn't really do shit but give me a headache.. I'd like to see this forum where everybody says that it REALLY WORKS!!! lol at that..

11. My shoulder started twitching and shit when I was litening to the Peyote one. Does that count? Does Peyote cause muscle twitching?

12. I bought almost all of them and i listened to acid for and salvia for like 10 minutes each. I didn't feel shit, and its like the worst music i've ever listened to.

Also everyone has different brainwaves so it is highly unlikley that I-Doser would be able to create a universal soundwave pattern that would affect everyone the same way. I could be wrong though.

13. probably at idoser.com's forum

14. i tried this a while back and it didnt do shit

15. i'm getting weird vibes from this music, teeth going numb feelings.

16. It didnt work for me =(
    Guess i gotta keep smoking weed to get high.
    The music isn't cuttin it.

17. Says the composer is Ebaumsworld? Seems like a scam or a joke to me, the music didn't do anything for me if you could call it music.