I dont watch TV.

Discussion in 'General' started by SundaySativa, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Just wondering if any other blades choose not to watch TV? I feel like a leper at times because I choose not to watch TV. Granted I will watch a movie with my room mates at times at night but I just cant watch TV from the moment I wake up till the time I pass out. Instead I educate my self on current topics in the news, work on my business project (that I honestly need to make more time for), or play guitar. Idk I feel like I have the hardest time relating to the "Tech Trend" in my age group. Im only 23 hahaha. So how does grasscity feel about TV? 

2. You gotta know whats on tv like the good shows and shit. But alot of the time there is just crap. Nothing a little cant handle ;)

3. Don't care much for it. I enjoy watching sports some, though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. True blood, Game of thrones, Etc. A pirate on the bay. Netflix. Who still watches TV ?!?!?

5. I don't watch it hardly at all.  I like movies on DVD or Blu-Ray, with high definition and surround sound.  

6. Well I guess my room mates have Netflix, so thats what i meant. I just have a hard time watching a Netflix show for hours at a time. So much I would rather be doing. Whats wrong with meeehhhh? haha

7. lol you watch Netflix and dvds and blue ray on TV. You can watch on a computer but nahhh.

I'll admit I'm a sucker for a good movie every now and then but schwatever.

moderation is the key for everything

• Like Like x 1
  9. Let me clear this up, my roommates have Netflix on their TV. Thats what i meant. I just see them as the same thing, only one gives you more options. I watch movies with my room mates at night on Netflix. 

10. I odn't have a problem with TV really I just don't watch it when I have the choice if I'm high I'm seriously sure not watching TV it just gets so difficult to concentrate on something I don't do anything with yet I can stay on the laptop for hours on end but when I'm high I probably won't I have pretty interesting days when I get baked 'cause I  don't know what I'm going to do 'cause whatever I'm going to end up doing I haven't done before like archery

11. #12 BudSmoker, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2013
    I never watch TV either. I have an app on my phones that allows me to stream any movie I want and I also use Netflix. Why would I want to watch TV when I have that? TV is garbage. Full of negative news(most of it is bullshit lies), stupid fucking commercials trying to sell you stupid shit that you don't really need and I can't stand seeing untalented people that morons made rich and famous.

12. I'm also 23.
    I don't tell people I don't watch tv, I just watch very little I guess. But then again, idk if u can consider it watching. Before work I usually just turn it on the morning show so I can have some noise in the house. Lol.

But yea I can't sit there and flip through channels hoping to find something. I have to be watching a specific show to actually sit there. Breaking bad, walking dead, workaholics...that's about it. Lol

Now I'm hooked on heroes on Netflix. And I'm trying to finish the series before breaking bad starts. But until then, my tv will remain on my Xbox input. Lol

13. More of a netflix movie person myself. Havent watched actual tv in months.

14. You missin out mayne. And I can do all those things with a tv. 

Attached Files: