i dont want too

Discussion in 'General' started by nuggs419, Feb 7, 2006.

1. i never ever want to work again
    and just smoke bowls all day long and chill
    slang bowls too ppl and grow my favorite strains of pot

i hope to do it too

.......................fuck working i hate that shit

lol :wave:

what is your current job>>?<<

2. I'm a bum, that's why I'm up at 4:18 in the morning typing this out!! I'm also drunk as a skunk, if you can't tell, cause my husband wants to get a job, and he needs to be clean and it just isn't fair for me to smoke when he can't...So I can't smoke either.. OK that's not true... I WON'T smoke... My husband seperated from the miltary in January '05 and we took a whole year off from working so we could spend time as a family, with our daughter...He's in school for engineering and I'm in school for massage therapy... P.S. We're going to retire in Alaska... maybe even move there before we retire...

~ Terpsichore

3. I'm gonna be a paramedic...24 hour shifts, only need like 8 or 10 shifts per month. The rest is off time, babay!

4. ive allways wanted to know a massage theripist<SP?

for free massages aww how great it would be

5. LoL.. I get that alot from friends and family... "so, you gonna hook me up?;)" LoL... People don't realise that it's actually hard work... but for the peeps here, I'll cut a discount.

~ Terpsichore

6. ..if only:smoking:.. ha right now i aint workin

~1~

7. School, can't stand it. I wish I was in college where there was more freedom towards classes and whatnot, the classes to choose from at my high school are a total joke. But that sounds like a pretty sweet job, the paramedic thing. How much does that pay when you're working shifts like that, if you don't mind my asking?

8. college is cool, but I would rather be working and getting a paycheck at the end of the week.

-Brian

9. That's my dream eventually... Right now I just applied for a job and hope to get some money together so that I can make that dream possible. I need to move out... I'm a loser, 19 and living at home unemployed. So yeah... definetly time to do some work and move out.

10. I'm not exactly sure how well the paramedic thing pays off, but I just absolutely love the work time and environment. I like helping people a lot too, and I figure it'll be a job that I'll take a lot of pride in.

Plus, theres always need for more paramedics, as cities grow larger and the population booms, you could get a job pretty much anywhere.

11. no offence but i dont want some stoned paramedic giving my grandmom cpr lol and since you work 24 hour shifts it must happen some time, i still salute you though

oh and i hate work too, in school now, but paint houses every saturday from 7-4 and its fucking harder than it sounds

i also believe people should get payed from the time they wake up till the time they get home, yeah its dumb but we can all dream

12. i need a job....quit my last one cuz too much illegal shit going down but man i wish i lived sumwhere where i could grow buds and sell all day...lifetime party at my house with an open coke buffet and all that is my dream(although it may never happen i plan on playing the Lottery everyday until i win a few million)

13. I will have a professionalism in my job. Definitely no baking during my shifts ;)

14. If I ever win the lottery, I'll buy an island and invite all you guys to bake there all day. And there'll be playboy bunnies (and playgirl...rabbits, I guess? lol..) So..yeh =]

15. That sounds like a plan!

16. I'm working at home right now, I call people to set appointments for this financial adviser. 3 hours a day 6 days a week gets me about 350.00 a week. I got so much free time.:hello:

17. thats tight dj i definitally want a job where i can just kick it at home and do work there
    smoke bowls and chill

how does one go about getting a job like that??

does any one else have/know some good jobs that u can do from home ?

doesnt DBW work from home also?
    not sure i think i saw her say somthing about that in a different thread

18. I want to become a professional gambler its part of my dream along with buying a house and growing a endless supply of shrooms and always having a nice supply of weed on hand and of course this would all take place in somewhere where I wouldn't have to worry about it being illegal like Amsterdam.

19. I don't want to work anymore shit jobs. I'm goddamn sick of them. I don't mind work that's in a decent environment where people won't try to treat me like shit, a gardening job I had a few summers ago remains my best experience with labour.

I don't find the idea of working for a living too appealing but I'm hoping I'll find something I want to do. Right now I'm going through school for a degree I may never use, but at least it's interesting.

I certainly wouldn't mind being able to grow ganj for a living it just doesn't seem like a realistic possibility right now. I've had a few sucesses with small grows but a commercial grow would be too risky, I may not even do my annual small grow this summer with the conservatives in power.