Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont want to wait anymore.!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Duckyx, Sep 2, 2009.

1. :eek:

Saturday I ordered a LoLite I-inhale off GC for $212, forgot to add the 420now discount code :( could of got it for 191. and saved some money. but they shipped it out today. and IM so freaking happy, excited, anxious, stoned. I just cant wait to smoke stealth healthy in public places and just smoke the healthier way.
    Also Im going to invest in some e-liquid. and rig the i inhale with a cotton ball and smoke e-liquid.
    E-liquid is a liquid nicotine for e-cigarettes. just a few drops is the same as a cigarette, and its Alot more healthy sense no tar, or burning plant matter and less chemicles. Also 3-4 drags and your satisfied.

I can not wait for my Lolite I inhale. Hoping its going to be here friday-monday. Once I get it, Im making a video of me opening it, setting it up. and enjoying my 1st ever vape/hits. Also going to buy a gram of dank to break her in.

2. EEEW E CIG LIQUID NICOTINE EEEW

wtf man just smoke a cig

but yeah anyway Ive never ordered a piece online but I can imagine that Id be freaking out waiting for it

3. because cigs are nasty and full of shit. and the e-liquid is less chemicles, no tar, no plant matter. and nicotine is what you want from a cig and more pure nicotine. so its more healthy

4. I bet that liquid shit is nothing like a cig.

Probably gonna hate it.

5. no need to smoke cigs when u have a gram of dank