I dont want to smoke

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 5cooby Doo, Jan 12, 2015.

1. #1 5cooby Doo, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2015
    I'm getting tired of the constant haze of being medicated always. But I face a double edged sword, where  I am in conflict with being medicated or being in pain. Sometimes I'd just like to be able to enjoy myself and actually just relax and get away from EVERYTHING.

2. #2 Nugagerube, Jan 12, 2015
    Get that weed that's all cbo and no thc ?

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. ^High CBC and low THC?

..have never come across anything like that. :(

4. Do you own any vaporizers? 
    Got any access to some THC tinctures? I make myself some Tincture Tea whenever I'm sick and can't smoke. The vape works too. 

5. Smoke more! Nah I kid try to find the CBC as best you can. Or substitute one drug for another and get some opiates(legal not illegally! Show mercy upon me moderators I was not talking about recreationally and it is a serious solution to his problem)

6. non activated resin

7. #7 5cooby Doo, Jan 12, 2015

Just purchased a VOLCANO! Awaiting shipping! :)

I'm not a huge fan of opiates. I also visit a pain spec. who tries to help me with different med's that are not opiates or strongly addictive.

Explain a little more?... I'm intrigued. 

8. Not sure if Rick Simpson oil helps for pain, but it'd not suppose to get you high.

I tried a capsule made of rick simpson oil, and it made me pretty high.

10. #10 Nugagerube, Jan 12, 2015
    dispensaries prolly have that if u have access to that

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. although hard to find because people rarely breed down THC levels and up CBD levels I know there's a dispensary in northern California with a strain like that

12. Charlotte's web is a good strain that's high in CBD and low in THC

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #13 5cooby Doo, Jan 12, 2015
    ^Cali strains, I'm in Canada :)

I've just been walking around the house, not knowing what to do, yet having such a huge list of things to do. I know I have to write a paper but I just can not get myself to start it, no I'm not procrastinating, my heads just not in the right place right now. My muscles ache as if I was hit by a car, toking up is the only thing that relives that and it's hurting (not even the best word) my throat so much it's ridiculous. Yes I use topical, and edibles, but sometimes you need to smoke!

14. try vaping it doesn't put you in that zombie haze

15. Take a hit and walk away.. jesus lol
    Dont have to get fucked up

:laughing: Don't know about you, or if you are using it for medicinal reasons, but you were a little up front with that. It talks a whole lot, and I mean A W.H.O.L.E. lot to even be on the verge of "fucked up" :laughing:.... who get's "fucked up" from bud?

Reason number two, strain dependent, the amount needed to help get rid of or sometimes only ease the pain varies. 

17. Sounds like to me you have not found that perfect strain yet. It takes a lot of trial and error. For instance I've smoked weed that literally had me hanging over a toilet . And other times I smoked and it had me sleeping for almost days . The main thing is just figuring out what fits best. Don't just down weed altogether because there are so many to try sativas, indicas, hybrids, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Foru

18. Vaporizing is most likely what you need. You can control what actives are released from the herb at different temperatures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #20 5cooby Doo, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015

Yeah there's a couple strains that I know, work well for me. I get them when I come across them ... when I can.

I know what you mean, I have tried strains that greatly intensify my pain, and I have tried strains that almost completely take it away!

Just picked up a volcano, can't wait until it comes!!

OMG SHAGGY! 

I don't really know who else to "talk to" so I just write it here and you guys are always there :smoking:. I've just been having a rough time, pain all day long, I don't know what to do... like I just can't think, can't get my mind straight. The whole day goes by and I have done just about nothing, except try to make it through the day. I'm missing my classes. Not able to concentrate on my work. And the thought of all this just makes things more depressing.