Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont want to smoke weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by junkheadrev, Jan 4, 2012.

1. So there's a usually only one reason I wouldn't WANT to smoke weed.
    And that's if I'm super sick.

But this morning a woke up and just don't feel like smoking.
    Its never happened and I'm sure it will pass by tomorrow or even tonight.
    But its just weird because I'm usually always up for a toke unless family is coming over or something.

Ever happened to u blades?

2. Never happened to me before, ill always wake up and want to smoke unless like you said sick or if i gotta see family

3. then dont smoke?? nobody is forcing you to light up

4. I never want to smoke in the mornings anymore... I simply have too much to do on a normal day.

5. After long periods of being stoned all the time, I usually feel like being sober for a change.

6. [quote name='"Tokalo"']then dont smoke?? nobody is forcing you to light up[/quote]

I didn't light up that's the point.

7. I am...

Now smoke that shit op...

Or else :devious:

8. I haven't stopped smokin' in years.:cool:

9. It's not a bad thing. You don't always have to smoke.

10. [​IMG]

No.

But i have been halfway through a blunt and didn't want to finish.

11. What's wrong op, got no balls?

12. Sometimes It's a real hassle for me to have to load the bong or roll, so I procrastinate sometimes and don't get high. Sometimes you just don't feel like doing shit.

13. OP, don't listen to what these people are saying. There is nothing wrong with not wanting to toke up if you don't want to.

At least you can prove to yourself your not addicted ;)

I've had that feeling before! ...it does pass. :laughing:

:smoking:

14. #14 PeruvianDank, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    A while ago I was rolling a big joint with my weed with some friends. There were a about 4 of us and we were ready to toke up. When I finished rolling the joint, I took two puffs (usually I take 5-10 hits if its just my weed) and passed it to my friend. Almost threw it to her lol I was sick of smoking too much and didn't want to do anything with the joint. My friends were like: "wtf''? lol

I left the joint in the room after just 2 puffs and headed down to the beach.

15. Use it as an opportunity to focus on your cardiovascular health. Start running. Eat better. Then once you get where you want, pick the habit back up if you want.

16. I wish that happened to me.

17. Has happened to me. Smoked anyways and felt a tad crappy. If you don't feel it, don't do it. No need to force it. :)

18. This week I don't feel like toking..I'm just not interested. I'm not made of money and I don't necessarily feel like acting like I am.

19. Yeah, I had something like that happen to me a month or two ago. I just found weed was making me think the wrong things, and I just wasn't enjoying it anymore. Of course, what's the point of doing anything recreational if you aren't going to enjoy it? OP should wait until he actually wants to smoke again before smoking again. Smoking for the sake of smoking isn't always the best idea.

20. I've had the feeling but then I smoke and go "wtf was I thinking..."