i dont want to smell like pot but i smoke my pot so...

Discussion in 'General' started by Barnaby Jones, Oct 12, 2011.

1. i know people say smoking cigarettes doesn't cover the smell of pot on you and that it just masks the smell.

but i believe that this only is true in instances when you smoke joints and blunts, because joints and blunts make you reek more and because your always holding the roach of the joint which is burning and makes the smell more noticeable, kind of like how you can always smell a smoker when they walk into the room.

in instances when you smoke a bong do you think cigarettes would cover? because i own a mini bong and i realize that the smell is minimal when smoking from it compared to joints.

will it cover the smell?

what do you guys think?

2. I think it easiy will unless your hotboxing even so I think it still will

3. what im talking about is instances when you dont want to smell like pot.

ie: not hotboxing your car with 3 blunts and 1 cigarette.

im talking about minibong outside ~ cigarette

4. If you're smoking a bong you shouldn't need anything more than using a body spay for no more than one second, if that.Well unless you hotbox to death, but if you're worried about smell just keep a window open. Ever since I got my first bong a few weeks ago I've been exclusively smoking that when I'm at home and I never smell. And unless you are smoking a blunt, a cigg covers the smell fine. Your hands reek just as much after smoking a cigarette,

5. it wont smell even without the cigarette..i just took like 2 fat bowls outside and walked right past my brother after..he didnt say a thing.

6. If this is what all those sunchildren hippie girls wear DO NOT GET THIS OP. If this is what I think it is it is utterly disgusting smelling. Unless smelling like a homeless caveman if your thing..

7. it smells like incense to me

8. Nag champa always smells good :D

9. out of the minibong, the only thing that will smell is your breath, especially if you exhale with the direction of the wind.

10. you could pull a four fifty- five ten. roll down all four windows of your car and cruise 55mph for about 10 minutes