I dont want to quit

Discussion in 'General' started by NoSecrets913, Mar 22, 2012.

1. [quote name='"OtherWorldlyGuy"']Adderal is supposed make you more calm.

People who have A.D.D or anything of the such are "normally" hyper..when they take Adderal, or concerta, whatever it is, it makes them feel normal.

So either your dose is to high or you don't have A.D.D...jus sayin.[/quote]

Correct

2. So then you don't support it's medical use?

3. Its problably you got alot of stuff going on man.. Maybe thats bothering you alot and whats going on your stressing on it

4. Try not going to class high

5. Try to only smoke once a week or only in the weekend the permahigh might reduce by then.

6. Man up and "Get er done"

7. Have you tried different meds? (Assuming this is prescribed) My brother has ADHD and Adderall gave him the side effects that you described. Now he's as functional as I've ever seen him since he's been on Concerta. (Adderall and Concerta are completely different chemicals, many don't understand that)

Also, you might not need those meds at all. Talk to a doctor and tell them what's going on.

8. You guys do know this is a 7 month old thread, correct?

Necrobump..

9. I'm 6'1, 20 years old, have the permahigh, spend too much money on weed, and not really ready to quit either. We are pretty similar man. Haha. Even the dehydration part, I just never really drink anything. My appetite is gone as well unless I smoke.. I got better grades though. :p cool to know there are other people in walking in similar shoes. :wave:

10. At least it's a useful thread, and many probably have the same question or in the same situation.

Better than threads that are multiple years old I guess. Or having 5 new threads that are the same.

I blame dac19.

11. That Adderall fuckin you up homie

12. You don't need to stop smoking you need to think about things differently, stress kills and you are only as stressed as you let yourself be, it is unfortunate your father has cancer but there will be a reasonable explanation for your other problems, like losing the girl of your dreams or being dehydrated, if you are dehydrated drink more if you have no appetite smoke a bowl/joint if you are losing muscle mass hit the gym and if you know when you are going wrong at college then fix up, most peoples failure and misery is due to there laziness and this seems like another case of it

13. I've had a lot of motivation/depression problems too; money and family issues are half of the reason I enjoy smoking so much--I actually find that it helps me get through school, but only if I use it as a reward for doing work. I've gone through periods where I've smoked constantly during the summers, but I always end up not getting much done when I do that. If you think you are able to force yourself to do schoolwork before you smoke every night, and leave it as a reward, I think it may help you more.

14. Also, I should probably add that I've had to stop smoking, despite the motivation I can get from it, because I've been dry since moving to Cville for 2-3 months. I noticed that the first few days-week was unbearably boring, but that I missed smoking much less after that. I'm still hoping to start up again once this dry spell ends, though, so I don't think that you should completely quit smoking unless you think you need to, in order to get your priorities straight.

15. Wow! The greatest quote about weed ever. Whatever emotion is on the inside Mary will find it and intensify it it. We can lie to ourselves, but she knows. I got to the point I was smoking 3-4 times a day sometimes 5 a day. For some this is normal, but for me I used to go through an 8th in about 3-4 weeks. I eventually started NEEDING to smoke and I think that caused great anxiety along with it being my Sr. year of college with a low GPA and uncertainty of my future and my mom having cancer. I really hated the feeling of dependency and it didn't make me feel good. I haven't smoked in 2 years. I'm thinking about smoking again once I am more comfortable with my situation.