I dont want to quit

Discussion in 'General' started by NoSecrets913, Mar 22, 2012.

1. But maybe it's time. I'm pissing away money at college. Just got my final grades in, solid C's.

I just constantly feel confused. Like I'm always high, There's always a soft pressure in my forehead... Except when I take my Adderall. But it makes me so hyper I can't even do any of my school work, I just end up starting 18 projects and finishing nothing. And I've been getting depressed. But shit, I think I have the right to. Lost all of my muscle mass in the last year, dad has cancer, lost the girl of my dreams....

Blades, I'm calling on you tonight to ask for help. Help me figure out why I feel permahigh. It's the most annoying thing I've ever dealt with. I like being high, don't get me wrong. But, I really want to feel sober. I can honestly say I don't even remember what it feels like to be sober at this point.

I smoke 1-2 vape bowls per night. Im usually pretty dehydrated, but thats just how I've been since highschool. And I can't really eat much. Maybe 1000-1500 cals a day and I'm a 6'1 20 yo male. I don't have any appetite anymore. Or motivation. I can't just quit smoking though, because then my anxiety goes through the roof and I have panic attacks.

2. Don't be a grammar nazi*

The fact that I could even type that much is incredible to me.

3. honestly man do whats best for you im not going to tell you which way to go. my grades arent to hot either, i am pissing away college money but i am trying pretty damn hard. I aint gunna blame weed i blame myself

4. If you think quitting will improve your life then do it. You can always come back to it in the future.

5. it sounds to me like you already know what to do man...

You need to stop smoking for a few weeks, start drinking way more water, and get in a little exercise.

Also don't pop any pills, adderall included, just makes the problem worse.

6. If you feel permahigh from 2 bowls a night of Vaping, then weed probably isn't for you.

7. Cut your use back a little. Exercise more. Maybe learn to meditate or do yoga (Both great at allowing you to focus your mind better) What cured my cloudyheadedness which i think is what you're explaining was going gluten-free.

8. Yeah, I'm quitting the adderall. I already did once this term, but then finals came along and I was back on it again

9. [quote name='"yamaaha6"']Cut your use back a little. Exercise more. Maybe learn to meditate or do yoga (Both great at allowing you to focus your mind better) What cured my cloudyheadedness which i think is what you're explaining was going gluten-free.[/quote]

Also eat healthier in general, start fruit snacking instead of chips.

10. stop smoking.duh -_-

11. Stop smoking = severe anxiety -__________________-

12. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']If you think quitting will improve your life then do it. You can always come back to it in the future.[/quote]

^^^this^^^ sometimes life's problems can be solved by trial and error. if you aren't happy with something, try something else. and if things don't get better, move on to another option til they do

13. Adderal is supposed make you more calm.

People who have A.D.D or anything of the such are "normally" hyper..when they take Adderal, or concerta, whatever it is, it makes them feel normal.

So either your dose is to high or you don't have A.D.D...jus sayin.

14. then be high forever

15. pot shouldnt been something you NEED....i think once it is, its time to quit just imo though.

16. Quit for a while and see how you feel man. It's going to be hard of course, but you may end up better for it.

Have you considered your anxiety might be due to the Adderall? If it's making you hyper, maybe you don't have ADHD. Misdiagnosises can happen. I'd get a second opinion on that.

17. And did you have panic attacks before you started smoking? If not, you might have a psychological problem with weed. Not having it just freaks you out. Tricky mind trickery.

18. Dude get off the adderall...that's what's fucking you up...

sounds like your life isn't going in the direction you expected,but now that you know where you're heading,you can always change course...take a few months away from smoking and start a new routine of some sort....exercise is nature's anxiety medication...you don't need to become an athlete but your mind changes a bit once you consciously begin to better your body...you'd be amazed how much your diet has to do with your emotions/state of mind too

19. Stop smoking, and get help for anxiety. Do not go to the doctors for anxiety problems as they will only throw more pills at you. Go to counseling or anxiety seminars. Start to excercise....eat better....find hobbies.