Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

I dont want my girlfriend to know i smoke

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Swag505, Dec 30, 2012.

1. How do I do this? She knows I just got out of rehab six months ago. I'm not on meth anymore so I'm happy for myself. Honestly even though she probably wouldn't have a problem with it I would rather not her knowing about it. Help if you can and thanks in advance.:)

2. um dont do it around her and hide it somewhere good?

3. I know I can't enjoy a high if I have to hide it from people. I would tell her, but that's me.

4. Just dont smoke if you are going to be around her. Unless you cant control yourself .. Its not hard to not smoke sometimes lol..

5. If you can't be honest it's not a real relationship.
    Your partner should be there for you, not who you're pretending to be.

Then beyond that, just be respectful and don't get fucked up before/while you're with her.

If you can't attain that middle ground then it's not going to work.

6. I tried dating a girl who didnt smoke/didnt want me to.

yea, shit didnt work.

7. smoke it through your nose only, she'll have no idea

8. You should be wondering what she's hiding from you...

9. Dude, if you've been clean (relatively) for 6 months I'd be more concerned about reducing your chances for a relapse, than whether you should lie to your girlfriend or not......congratulations for being 6 months off of meth, that's an important step. don't risk it by exposing yourself to her finding out that you've been lying to her about smoking pot, because after that she might not believe you again.

Good luck.

10. Really, dude?

Just fucking tell her, why start the relationship with a lie?

11. relationships are about honesty. just tell her

12. Yeah dude be honest . Use weed instead of that junk you were on before

13. Tell her you love weed more than her

Honestly op, sounds like she needs a good dicking

14. Thanks for the congrats! Also you're right that I have better shit to worry about. Also turns out she don't care that I smoke.... I feel like a dumb fuck...

15. Good that you told her. I feel like when people lie about thing's like drug use, it's because they themselves feel ashamed of what they are doing. (not always true but usually) I think being honest will help you to stay away from the other stuff.

16. Word to the wise: Keeping secrets in a relationship will always come back to haunt you and then some. It could ruin the start of a good thing.

17. then don't talk about it, or smoke around her, or hang out with her while youre high. its simple dude. i think youre just over thinking it. if she ask you, be honest. simple.