Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont wanna vape but I dont wanna get caught

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by azzaj13402, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Hey guys I'm in need of some assistance...

I need a way to smoke stealthily and not smell afterwards but I cant afford a vaporiser because they cost alot but I wanna smoke heaps but not get caught. 

P.S I wanna smoke Joints would flavoured paper work like if its really strong?

any Ideas??

Thanks guys and Happy Tokin! 

2. <sup>Joints are sketchy I would prefer a pipe  to be low key.  If you wanna smoke joints then you should probably go for a walk when you do it.</sup>

3. Smoke outside, wind against your back. Wash your hands straight away, have a breath mint and use some cleareyes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. yeah I am thinking about getting an apparatus called a chillum which sounds great for what I need.

thanks all 

and happy tokin :smoke:

5. If you want to smoke heaps, then you should consider a vaporizer.
    Vaporizers are one of the few items in this world that actually pays for itself.

6. There are probably all sorts of creative ways you could get away with smoking with little to no odor. But I smoke (when I have bud) just about every day in doors, have 3 roommates who don't know I smoke, and never been caught when smoking inside using a smoke buddy (patented carbon filter) and taking single hits at a time, making sure all the smoke produced goes into my lungs and blow into the filter.

• Like Like x 1