I dont understand why...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LiveOne, Nov 28, 2006.

1. ...I act like this

So my friends mom leaves for a few days to visit some relitives. Obviously my friend and I go pick up a few people and decide to hotbox his place. One of the people we smoked out had never blazed before that night. He was actin a fool...laughing, talking, makin sweet love to a football....the whole 9. The point is he was luvin it. Everyone else was talkin and laying down some deep shit...all the while loving it. Now Me....I was listening...watching...and MAYBE just MAYBE laughing everynow and then...but for the whole time(3-4hours) I didnt say ONE WORD. I couldnt. friends would ask me something but i dindt want to say shit cuz i was too worried about saying something stupid or not knowing wut i was talking about...or I was too worried about how i looked? When i did say a word or 2...they couldnt here wtf I was saying....it was worse than a simple mumble. Sounded like a child trying to get something he wanted and talking under his breath after he is denied. I feel the same way when i smoke alone too. I just have nothing but negative thoughts. Is there anyway to stop this? When I'm alone I just tell myself Im getting high to ENJOY myself and not be EXTREMELY negative and that works. But wut about when Im with people? Im comfortable with everyone who was there too. Weed Just makes me feel really really really CHILL yet EXTREMELY uneasy, tense, and nervous about myself. Any ideas?
    \t\t \t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    \t\t\t\t[​IMG] \t\t\t\t[​IMG]

2. it happens to me sometimes. Usually my head is racing with negativity ut then I think about what I nave done and realize that smoking has revealed me unto myself and that I have some issues I need to confront.

3. Damn, now that i think about it, I guess I do have some issues with myself. Since I'm high right now, I realized Herbs basically intensify emotions. So those feelings I am getting must be what I truly feel about myself. So, I wont be able to fully enjoy this sweet, sweet gaja until I clear these issues eh? LAME(well its actually not too bad of a thing)!!! Thanks for your input man. Anything else? Anyother solutions? Thoughts?

4. Try writing some of these things that you feel and some of these issues that you have and feel while your high and think about them maybe even get someone you trust to talk to you about them. When you sober up look at wat you've written down and try to make everything rght.

5. Happens to me somtimes maybe 1/10 times I smoke that happens. i try to think positive or go to something different.

6. holy shit man this sounds like what happens to me with certain weed i smoke. Sometimes when im with people i feel exactly the way you were describing. I feel like i say something and people ignore me like i said some dumb shit, and im too high to relize it.

7. hmm that's weird, I've heard of people getting that, but I've Never got that ever. It's weird...

8. Happens to me too, to an extent. Used to happen a lot worse, at parties and stuff, meeting people I didn't know and whatnot.

I've found the only solution to be practice. You've got to just overcome your paranoia and train yourself to be social (while leaving stupid "stoned" things that come into your head unsaid).

9. I'm definitely feeling this idea. I'll be trying this because it sounds like a nice solution to an extent. I actually think this will solve more than simply (hate to say simply when talkin about bud) havin a session with my boys/females. Good lookin man.

Thats the conclusion i came to also. Im going to try pretty much everything yall have to say lol. So lots of uneasy times ahead for me unless the writing/talking idea works out.

But keep throwin shit out there cuz this problem needs to STOP!!! Yall are a big help. Thanx.

10. I know where your coming from man, Usually I don't think about this shit when Im at home baked, but I'f Im chillin with alota friends and I just watch all these other people talk while I sit there zoned out... Its because your inside your head, your doing all the talking to yourself.

I dont know if anyone else does this, but I constantly create scenario's in my head of stupid ass shit. It could be getting into a fight with someone, getting heated out by the cops, about a girl, anything man.. anything. I just make up rediculous scenario's in my head when I'm baked..

11. Omg this thread delivers! ( for me at least ) I get the same thing when I'm smoking with friends or something....not so much the nervous to say stupid shit...but they're all chilling have a grand time laughing there asses off and I sit there just chilling...just zoned out and just relaxing to the max! hehe...but I do also think about sooo many things race through my mind and I just keep thinking and I think everyuones right I do just talk to myself in my head and make up random shit in my head and then I just talk randomly in my head ...sorry to ramble on haha anyway good thread and posts :smoking:

12. Sounds like you guys have an anxiety problem, its an extremely common problem. Im the same way around people I dont know sometimes, used to be alot worse until I stopped giving a shit so much about what other people thought about me. May want to go to a psychologist if it bothers you too much.

13. haha. Another one right on the money. Now i just need to force it out !!!

Fuckin Bingo man. That is DEAD ON. Ya'll are life savers. Its time to say screw it and grow up. Thanx a million guys.

14. next time you smoke with your friends and your afraid about feeling awkward or saying the wrong thing just whip your cock out. nothing you say will seem awkward :D