i don't understand why people smoke cigarettes?

Discussion in 'General' started by iryad, Sep 6, 2007.

1. smokers smell bad to non smokers, whether you accept it or not. And it makes your breath smell, and it costs $8 a pack in chicago.

2. I love smoking!
    [​IMG]
    Just playin

:hello:eric:hello:

3. Cigs are good dipped in oil, ofcourse I'd probably smoke almost anything if it was drenched in oil.

4. I actually know a few non smokers who love the smell of it, though they would never takeup a cigarette in their life. My girlfriend has told me my breath smelt of cigarettes bad only once, but that wasnt even after smoking a cig, it was after smoking a blunt. Cigs cost me $1 a pack ordered online through an indian reservation. The only thing bad about cigs is the pain from cancer, but at least then you don't have to live to the age where your body is breaking apart, and you get a mild buzz on the way there; no need to fear death, embrace it. Cigarettes help humankind achieve the ultimate goal in everyone's life, which is death. This may sound sarcastic and tastless if you still fear death, but I'm being 100% serious.

5. I smoked now and agen just became addicted after a while, i havnt really been smoking that long, since the start this year and i hate it now cuz its like i feel i have to have it, i dont mind like the wake up cigarettes n the after food cigs all the gd 1s but apart from that i hate it. plus i smoke rollies mostly aswell lmao i get them free so thats the only reason i smoke them (i need a job lol)

6. im in the proscess of quitting, only thing is i still need one after smoking weed and i allow myself them then. After vaping however, i have absolutly no desire for one

7. Cigs are tard..nicotine buzz is WEAK, it's the addiction talking, plus they make you stink and everything around you like crap

I stick to weed :smoke:

8. but lightin up that menthol after a nice blunt or bong sesh is soo mice

9. The only time I can even smoke cigs or cigars is after I'm blitzed.. I've tried numerous times to smoke swishers and cigs and it just grosses me out. weed on the other hand.. so smooth..:smoking:

10. Seriously.

11. You are in my book