I don't understand what's wrong with me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zamzalett, Apr 7, 2011.

1. I didn't have any classes today so I figured I'd chill with my girlfriend before she had to go to work. I'm walking on my way to her house smoking a J, when I see this GORGEOUS woman at the bus stop. She had a body like Christina Hendricks (the chick from Mad Men). Very curvy, very busty, great face & hair, everything was perfect. I couldn't stop thinking about her (mind you like all men, we all fantasize about women ;) ). I get to my girl's house and we're smoking, chilling in her room listening to music and what not, when her dad leaves. One thing led to another, and we're doing it on her bed. Sex is fantastic with her, everything is great & romantic & fun... except today. For some reason nothing was happening, I lost it after like 5 minutes of foreplay. All I could think about was that girl earlier and her body. My girl's body is pretty small, not petite but a slim, tall figure. She got sad and thought I was disgusted by her or didn't like her anymore (she's really emotional when she's baked), but I just comforted her, cuddled her and told her that something must be up with me (but that I still loved her). I felt like an ass so I just left to go back home.

wtf was up yo? I feel like what happened just then was my brain telling me that I have a secret deep down fetish for plus sized women =/

2. Don't worry about it man, you'll forget about it in no time and this whole thing will brush over. Just comfort your girl, and try to get hornier thinking about her, maybe that will help.

3. Man it was a mad awkward moment too, when everything stopped the look on her face was all Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

4. Hahaha, love the link. Try to show her you love her, take her out, and then get to the dirty business or something afterwards. Worst comes to worse, you can just picture having sex with the girl at the bus stop and she won't know a thing ;)

5. [​IMG]

These were invented for a reason.

6. Getting high and beating off? :hello:

7. yeah pretty much

8. Could you say this in person without it being super awkward?

9. That's a negative ghostrider.

10. Dude, I get complete rhino dick when I smoke. I can last for hours on end. As soon as I put a condom on, NOPE.jpg. Shit goes away faster than you can say cannabis. Maybe that was your problem? (if you were wearing a glove that is).

11. Sex effects of marijuana – What are the effects of marijuana on sex?

12. shes cheating on you with your best friend. Dump her before she dumps you.