I dont understand this shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jaspenese, Feb 22, 2010.

1. #1 Jaspenese, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
    i really don't, i don't know what the FUCK is wrong with people. Im either crazy or my highschool is bipolar. Why do my "friends" have split personalities? one minute they're my friend the next minute they can't be seen around me.. do i smell? am i ugly? am i really that awkward? is it because im older than most of them? there is a million questions i could ask.One day everybody will love me and they will all talk to me, the next day they will ignore me. what the fuck is this shit.

what do i need to do, do i need to look good every day to earn the respect i deserve? i never do anything to anybody else, I'm almost always cheerful and full of energy, but those fuckers take that away shortly when i arrive.

2. You would shoot them and ruin your life just because they ignore you every now and then?:confused:

3. i was only joking there.

4. Sounds like you should find friends who respect you.

5. woah bro get some new friends

6. Get new friends.

This other bit of advice won't be any good for at least 5-10 years:

It's high school, get over it.

7. I do, and everything is cool for a while, then eventually they go weird :mad:

8. Personally, i hate it when people do this type of thing. Thus i won't be their friend. You should find some friends who aren't two faced.

9. Sorry to be a douchebag but you have gotta find a new way of dealing of your problems other than whining to a bunch of stoners with a pointless rant. Talk to your friends and work it out or go to the gym and work off your anger.

I don't wanna be a douche but is posting on GC going to solve your problems?

No its not.

Talk to them.

10. talk to them? "hey ****.. why do you act bipolar towards me?"

11. Repeated for emphasis.

12. There ya go. One step at a time.:hello:

13. HS BS isn't worth getting mad over...just drop them, find new buddies in college.:smoking:

14. agreeded friend. Find ppl who adore your personalilty and who u are. If they don't wanna be seen around you, ask them wtf is up. I would get PISSED if that was the case with my "friends"

15. #15 MaDKroniK, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010

That is why. Your still in highschool and most kids are still on the "cool" shit. I was never in any type of clique when I was in HS. I would talk to anyone. One time I was talking to the kid who was considered the lamest kid in school. He was in my lunch period and came up talking to me one day and ever since that day he would eat lunch with me. Everyone use to fuck with him. He was a nice kid though for real. Shortly after that a few of the "cooler" kids asked me why I was talking to that "fruit, pussy, nerd, etc".

People at that age are to worried about their "social status" at school. It's all a popularity contest till you get out of highschool and realize it doesn't mean shit. They're cool with you when your around but then they hang out with other kids who aren't fond of you then start acting like they don't even know you.

To hell with them. You will find people that you will really call your friend. Don't waste your time and energy on assholes like that and certainly don't let them work you up like this.

16. Honesetly, you read my mind. That is exactly how I feel on the subject as well my friend. I was just 2 lazy to type all of that. But all of this above me is the best advice that this website can give you OP. ^^^
    Be YOURSELF, fuck fake ppl. Fuck "cliques" fuck popular kids who think there better then everyone else because they have rich moms and dads. Just fuck em. Find ppl who like you for who YOU are.

17. Unfortunately you are caught tangled in the social maze of highschool. It's a stage that everyone will go through and is unenjoyable for everyone. It may seem like the exit to the maze can be achieved by being socially acceptable but that just makes the maze just a little bit less narrow. The beauty in being yourself doesn't come to notice until after the highschool stage of life.

The maturity of OP is a good example of exactly why I like how this forum requires an age restriction of anyone under 18. Not saying OP is underaged for this forum but his maturity sure is.

18. The more I think back on this, the more I want to remind the OP that ALL of my lifetime friends were met in college or later, not in high school. I didn't become who I am today until I was about 20-21 -- at that point everything that bound me to my "friends" from high school had vanished, but I was still trying to hold on...

19. they ain't your friends and you shouldn't lower yourself for them just say fuck hem and find people that are thier for you!!!

20. Trick is to not give a fuck...for some reason when you dont people start clinging on to you.