I dont understand this... do you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Solarfields, Jun 7, 2015.

1. I meet a few years ago a very nice girl that lives in Mexico, she came visiting me in Norway and we had a very good time.. time went by and we kept in contact most of the time.. few months ago she asked me to come vist her.. she knew i loved her and she said she was ready for relatinship, so i went there in hope we could take the next step. I would move there if she wanted, well heres the funny part.. i tried touch her..kiss her hold hands etc but i felt something was wrong.. she never tried showing me emotions back and one day we where standing waiting for her car to be delivered (been to lunch together and theres car service in mx). Well.. she was playing with her phone and i saw she was on Tinder... :((( i asked her about it and she said it was just because of a funny pic.. uh..rediculous excuse. I said later that i give her up and wanted to go home, she then said she had feelings for me... uhm, i got confused.. and whole trip i was kinda sad of her behaviour, no emotions towards me.. tinder thing etc. After i came back home she told me that she had started seeing other people. I was mad...frustrated why she even asked me to come there? I tried tell her my feelings but she told me lots of excuses why she started seeing others, well i said goodbye to her. Its now gone 3 months and yesterday she tell me that her daughter(that i love like my own kid) was asking for me.. i said i miss her and would like to see her. She replied that we could see eachother on skype(kid dont know english and i cant speak spanish) and i dont want to see this woman i loved. So i replied that i dont know if this is a good idea..we will never see eachother again so why should we do a skype call with her daughter.. it will only make things worse. I love them both soooo much but its a impossible love after what she did to me.

What i dont understand is why she is contacting me after i said goodbye.. dont she understand she only makes things worse for both me and her lovely girl..

Im confused... what should i do? I would really ask her please not to contact me again, but.. is it a good decision?

2. You're the only one who can decide whether saying yes or no is a good decision. Though i say no to the Skype call.

3. smh can't trust these hoes

4. Find a local woman.

5. Forget it brother, Its not worth it

6. That's horrible man. Personally, because you already know it's over with her, i'd say No to the skype call as it will only end up with a repeat of what she did last time.

7. Don't ever talk to this flighty chick again. 

You flew across the globe to see her and she treated you like a chump. And she wants you to be a Rent-A-Dad...lmao! 

Holler at some chicks in Norway that don't play games or have baggage [​IMG]

8. Find a girl that'll treat you better and want you.

There's a difference between someone that wants to be in a relationship and someone that wants to be in a relationship with you.

9. You have no obligation to have that Skype call with her daughter. Maybe it is actually for the best to cut the ties and let the daughter move on too. I'm sorry this didn't work out for you, it's tough, but you have to move on and that means leaving this behind. IMO the Skype call is a bad idea for you and a bad idea for the daughter.

10. #10 Carne Seca, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    ^^This^^

Make it a clean cut. The daughter needs time to heal just as you do. Sounds like the mom has some issues. They aren't your issues. Say no and move on. It really sounds like she is keeping you on the back burner if her other prospects don't work out. You are a means to an end and there's no telling what that end might be. She is using her daughter to manipulate you and keep you emotionally attached. Do you really want that kind of person in your life?

11. Thanks guys!! Ive cut all contact with her.