Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I don't understand suspicions of laced weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kubasow, May 25, 2012.

1. Assuming not marijuana costs 50 dollars when actually not marijuana costs about 3 dollars for Undesired effect. Nice try though. You're a medical patient so luckily you don't have to worry about it.

2. I Lace My Kush with More Kush. :smoke:

3. i bought off a dealer one time who sprayed his bud with fly spray to make it weigh more. (i only found out at a later date)

i took to him with a can of raid and a lighter. i don't think he deals anymore.

4. True story?

5. I wouldnt mind laced weed. just more bang for my buck

6. You're correct, it almost never happens. People just don't want to admit they smoked too much and got too high, so they just say it was laced.

As for spraying weed with stuff to make it weigh more.. uh no. You would literally have to fucking soak the weed in spray for it to add any weight, and then by that point I'm pretty sure you would be able to smell it.

7. Well everything has been covered pretty much but I'll relay this story. One time maybe 7 or 8 years ago I was at this music festival in upstate New York and some dude camping next to use asks if we want to smoke 'chronic'. Now where I come from in New Hampshire this just meant good weed, similar to 'headies'. But apparently it is a term for sprinkling coke on top of weed, which I didn't realize until after the first hit, lol. But it's not like the weed was actually 'laced' with coke as the old propaganda-inspired rumor goes.

8. I know someone who got sold OJ soaked weed. The guy he got it from soaked the buds in OJ let them dry so they were weed level sticky, but weighed more.

Saw this weed first hand, yes it's true, and no it wasn't obvious, but you could tell if you looked at it, felt it, or smelled it long enough

9. true story. i found out because my friend was with him one time when he was scaling up and bagging

10. OJ I could maybe see.. because it's thick and when it dries it does get sticky, especially if he soaked the buds in it.

But just taking bug spray or something and giving some buds a quick spray over isn't going to do anything :smoke:

11. someone sold me some sprayed weed once, they bought some spice or whatever and sprayed it with a chemical that supposedly smelled like weed. i took one hit and could tell it wasn't real. this was in my early days so i was new and couldn't tell. plus the "weed" was already grinded so i was stupid for buying it anyways

12. You're more likely to smoke laced weed at a party where people are trying to fuck with younger kids