Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont understand music when high (sometimes)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by goodseasons, Feb 24, 2012.

1. #1 goodseasons, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    I feel like when my buddies and i cruise around, smoke and listen to music i sometimes dont understand it? Could it be that i dont like it subconciously, or maybe something else? When i say understand it, i understand it... It just doesnt really go together for me like the music is just kinda there, it doesn't make me feel better different or worse. Its just something i hear?

2. Good thing this made sense.

3. Wow..totally different for me and most people that I know

4. Like its almost as i have no emotion towards the music it's just there playing

5. Perhaps, Turn it up?

6. Its up all the way straight up bumpin hehe

7. Are you dead inside?

8. Honestly yes.... but not literally more like depressed

9. i dont understand this thread, and im barely even high.

10. When im high i listen to music even better and understand it more

11. This happens to me when I'm cruising around with some friends and the reason why is because they listen to this new school rap garbage that's coming out these days.

When I get in my car I put in some system of a down and the music is magic :metal: