I don't understand how i can get such a good deal..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sploo, Feb 11, 2009.

1. I know, i want to have them too. But, the guy who was getting my original 4 pills has kind of flaked out. My buddy went to tell him this is not how you do business (take days to get drugs etc.) but he wasn't around. If he can't even get me my fucking 4 pills i don't see how i'll ever get 100 from him.

Also, if i asked him to give me a sample (i would pay for it) do you think this would be enough of a test? I realize a test kit is better, but i can't have that kind of stuff coming in the mail (living with parents etc.). I also realize that different pills can have the same logo/stamp, but if i told him he has to give me the same pills as the sample he gave me that would provide me some level of security over getting bunk pills, wouldn't it? I mean, i wouldn't think allot of dealers would keep different batches with the same stamp.

2. #42 Sploo, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
  3. Dude,get a few,pop a few or get them tested.If they are legit buy them all.It's that easy and pretty obvious to me.

4. Is there a way to test without a testing kit?(i.e. send them to a lab maybe?). I'll mail you one and you can try it :)

5. Send me a PM andI will tell you about the testing and sending them to lab's.

6. I've never ever heard of pills being that cheap in my life. It has to be a ripoff man..Id say don't do it..

7. its been like 3 days any news on when your getting them

8. I'll update you when i hear something. I'm going to give him my money tonight.

9. Wait, you're giving him money BEFORE You see the product?

Not a good idea, probably a ripoff. Always have the product in plain sight, or IN HAND before you hand over the moneyz :D

10. I know fronting is risky, but $50 isn't that big of a deal for me. The friend who's going to be getting it for me i trust allot. If i get ripped? Lesson learned. I work a shift and i've got my money back. I'll keep you all updated if you're interested.

11. #52 MandalaSmoker, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    Dude ,just becouse he had to front the guy it doesnt mean he is automaticly ripped.My very trust worthy thizz dealer sometime's don't have any on deck and I give him the money.He know's what will happen if he doesnt come back with it.

I bought 20 pills and fronted the money to the dude,he came 10 minute's later with 20 roll's plus 2 Pink Star's for free.I paid 8 buck's a pill and around here that's a good price.To top it off the role's were pretty good.So just becouse he fronted the money doesnt alway's mean he won't get his shit.Though I do not reccomend anyone to do this as it is likely you will get ripped off/skimped.If you know the dude and trust him then I would say it wasnt that dumb of a move.

Just PM me when you get them pill's and tell me what they look like and stuff.If you could somehow get a picture that would work really well in telling us if it is a pressed pill from someone and not just some store bought tylenol with arrow's on them or some shit.

I have not gotten ahold of my buddy yet for that but he is supposed to visit in the next few day's so I will let you know then.Theother pill's you got are "ecstasy"I just don't know what's in them.

Need more info on anything PM me or post up here.Sorry for any typing mistake's my keyboard was cleaned by an idiot and the space bar and a few buttons don't work well anymore.

12. ya in some cases that's true.all tho most of the time if some one asks you to front money your gonna get ripped off.

and ya you should defiantly post pics when you get them.

13. Fuck. Sorry for getting everyone's hopes up (especially my own!) but my friend who was going to get them said that he was mis-quoted or else the price just changed. It was actually $100 for 25 pills. I'm pissed at him for fucking this up. But now it makes allot more sense.

Damn...oh well. Not too far from my expectations of this whole situation anyway.

14. i went to rehab and i was told 10 cents