I don't understand how i can get such a good deal..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sploo, Feb 11, 2009.

1. ya that is tru its only 50 bucks,when are you gonna be doing this,i wanna know if there legit or not.

you would be one lucky dude if those pills are straight.

2. Soon, hopefully. I'm waiting on my initial "order" of 4 pills first before i place this one. I'll probably make a new thread with my big pickup when i get it. Shall be a good time (even if they're bunk, haha).

3. if you tested them and they are good pills then do it. buy them anyway and if they aren't good sell them as 20 a pop lol :)

4. Well, if they turn out bunk i'm gonna sell 'em cheap for like 3-4/each but say something like "my friend gave me these for cheap, but i dont think i really want them". Just so it's "my friend"'s fault they're bunk ;)

5. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. You guys know it costs about 50 cent/pill to manufacture MDMA right?

7. Well obviously not. But, thanks for the info. But still - who would sell a drug without intending to make any profit?

8. Somebody pretty cool :smoke:

9. I was serious about thanking you for the info. But you're just being a douche.

10. :(

Damn. I'm really really high right now so I'm not sure what douchey thing I said, but I still love you man

:smoke:

11. the last person that sold my group bunk rolls got there wrist's broken.
    Your such a scumbag if you do that.

uhh no it doesnt.

12. uhh pure mdma cant make a pill, its just powder.... it has to have something in itto make a pill

13. Sure it can, anything can make a pill as long as it fits in those gel caps, which then is considered a pill.

14. Have you rolled before? Tested the pills he sold you, and you know they're good? If they're good, buy that shit, but sample a few random ones, make fuckin SURE....

15. yea true, when i first read it i just interpreted he meant like solid pill..... my adderall was wearing off and i was a bit testy haha but a cup of coffee fixed tht

my friend actually just got a few of those at his school, he picked me up 2 of them (he comes back tomorrow)

16. Go catch those felonies..

17. #38 Foop, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    Deny him flat out.

It doesn't matter if it was just an astronomicaly high karma induced stroke of luck sorta situation

You just don't fuck with odds like that. Chances are they're absolute shit or not even ecstasy at all and he's just trying to unload a lot in a little amount of time... So maybe even some heat coming from his side of the deal.

Don't enter into something like that, even if it would play out like a dream in your head. You wouldn't even know what you would be putting in your body with those pills, not at a price like that. Health over investment

18. #39 Sploo, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    Yeah. Good point i suppose. But even when you take $5 a pill you don't know what you're putting in your body. And, yeah, i was mostly kidding about selling the bunk pills (don't break my wrists!). My friend has reassured me that the deal is totally legit. But this is still really fishy. And it's not like he had said these prices to me out of nowhere - i had asked. I would think if it was some kind of sting he would have been advertising such a great deal..

cryptix420: I had mis-read what you said. My bad, man.

19. when are you getting them?