i dont understand black people

Discussion in 'General' started by gotexans, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im just really confused on why blak people use the word nigg@ . it came from racism from the word nigg£r . im not trying tostart a thread war but i just dont get it. i understand when its with an a its supposed to mean friend or bro. but its seams demeaning to themslevs to me. what are yall opinons ? id really like to hear from some aa blades.

sincerely , ur curious white guy lol

2. They made a negative into a positive.

Do you know why the middle finger means fuck you?

3. Im working on taking back the word honkey!

4. no why does it?

5. I feel the same way about guidos and I'm Italian. Who the fuck would want to be associated with that?

6. uhh ok

7. I'm sure you mean well, but I can only see this thread going badly.

8. You start some interesting threads OP.

9. In the old days, if you wanted to disable your enemy,you would cut off their middle finger so they could not draw (pluck) an arrow on a bow. The common challenge was to show the middle finger as a way to say I can shoot you. It was "pluck you" in those days.

10. i know me too thats why im watching it closely if people start fighting im guna close it. im reallly not trying to start shit . ive just been wondering about this lately

11. thats cool man thanks for the knowledge

12. There are a few different versions, but one was the French said they would cut off the English ' bow finger. After the war they would wave their finger in a "Hey, fuck you" gesture.

13. i hope thats agood thing lol

14. this thread is soooooooooooooo lame....been there done that

15. how is it lame ...im curious

16. bcz u should have searched the forum and seen how many times this has come up

17. my bad man i guess i should search before i post anything :rolleyes:

18. ^^

yes you should search before you make a thread, the sarcastic emoticon is unneeded as we recommend numerous times throughout these forums you search before making a thread

you win the internet

19. whatever thats not gunna happen im not gunna search everytime im bout to make a thread unless its really common topics such as a drug test or sum thin.

20. ok, well how about this

this topic is covered, please search

closed

i can guarantee searching will save you more time than making threads we will keep closing, so if you are trying to argue its too much effort, then i beg you to analyze how much effort goes into making a thread to have it subsequently closed and become useless effort

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.