I don't understand assholes and rude people!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Iceman420, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Me being a guy, I understand that some guys out there are assholes and such, but this is a different story:

My family is Russian(I was born in America, first generation Russian-American in my fam) and I've grown up with Jewish/Russian culture. That being said, I've gone on numerous trips back to Moscow to visit relatives and our Datcha(summerhouse) since we have so much of our family history there. One of my cousins has two kids. The husband I've known most of my life too. They divorced around 2-3 years ago after the husband found himself in love with a family friend of theirs. Afterwords, he's living on his own now quite fine, and there isn't much tension between them two(Cousin and her ex husband). Now as for the kids, it's a bit different.

One is the oldest, and another is the youngest. I've always been grown on the responsibility of them being my nephews and taking care of them. The oldest one, who is 14 now, has always been a brat and a straight up asshole. I don't know what's with him. Like the smallest things anger him, and just ruin his day. IE- He's big on soccer(or European futbol) and if his team loses, it ruins the day for him and he's a straight up asshole to his family.

What really grinds my gears is how my cousin has been a great mother to him, the person with a kind heart, a hard worker, and yet, all of his life, he's still extremely disrespectful to her. At first, many of us thought that it was just a kid thing, that he might just grow out of it, but now, seeing him as a teenager, he's become worse.

Recently, my mom got off the phone with her, and how he is now living with his father for the couple of weeks. He returns home to his mother, and in the middle of the day, my cousin asks:

"have you missed us sweetheart?"
    His reply: "No I have never wished to see you, I hate you guys, and I would not be saddened if I didn't see you for another year"

I can't even imagine my cousin's reaction and her troublesome feelings. I mean, this is your mother you are talking to! The one who has never done anything bad for you

Please GC, tell me, ever experienced this? Why are some people just straight up asses for no reason? Like of the blue?

2. He's an ass because she isn't.

3. Needs the shit kicked out of him. Might knock a little sense into him.

4. How about therapy?

5. Sociopath in the making

6. Sociopaths are born.

7. My family can be a tight bit close minded. My parents grew up in the Soviet Union, they don't "believe" in that stuff.

8. Russians are awesome.. "dahh would you Lyke sum wodka?" hahaha when my friend and I get high sometimes well talk in shitty Russian accents all day.

9. :hello:

We're one of a kind my friend....or should i say...comrade:cool:

10. It must be aweful to go through the day with that much anger and hate inside of him.

11. Not sure about the brat. I was pretty bratty until about 16 and then I grew out of it for the most part. Parents can't let it continue on an unacceptable level though, and they can't completely eradicate the behavior either. Just need to find a happy medium.

P.S. I pictured all of this in Commie Russia (80s Action Movie Russia). Your cousin was a hot blond chick with a horrible Russian accent and her husband has a big bushy beard and drinks vodka all day.

12. [quote name='"WhereRDaCookies"']Not sure about the brat. I was pretty bratty until about 16 and then I grew out of it for the most part. Parents can't let it continue on an unacceptable level though, and they can't completely eradicate the behavior either. Just need to find a happy medium.

P.S. I pictured all of this in Commie Russia (80s Action Movie Russia). Your cousin was a hot blond chick with a horrible Russian accent and her husband has a big bushy beard and drinks vodka all day.[/quote]

I understand, but neither of the parents are that bad of assholes. We don't know where he got it from. I have a feeling that his bad attitude might lessen but I still feel like a good chunk will stick with him.

Hahaha that's only a small part. Not all Russians have beards and shit, but they tend to be one of the highest alcohol and cigarette consumers

13. Kid needs an ass whoopin. Seriously. Were im from, theres no "grounding" like there is here in America. You dont get grounded and have to spend a month at home (with your xbox, your cable, your computer, internet, cellphone etc) as punishment. Shit even if they take away your phone and xbox you still have lots of freedom.

No, instead, where im from, you get an ass whoopin if your getting into trouble and being disrespectful. Thats why kids in America (i know OP that your nephew is in Russia, but im saying mostly kids in America) are so terrible. When youre little, and grown up such as your parent hits you, shit hurts and you cant really defend yourself, therefor you try to avoid it, by not being a little shitfuck. Of course it wont work on teenagers since they are bigger and can "defend" themselves. But if you beat your kid from an early age, it will instill a sense of respect in them so you wont have the same problems when they are teenagers so you wont have to keep beating them because they will know better by then.

But noooo we got all these pansy ass laws in the US. Now dont get me wrong, im not saying beat your kid to a pulp and stuff, when i say you get a beating, it usually involved the parent taking off his or her belt, and takin it straight to your butt a few times haha. Shit hurt, but it learnt us good.

Go on flame me, if any of that even made sense :smoke:

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL-0F3IAVfo]You Know What Really Grinds My Gears - YouTube[/ame]

15. Respect thy parents . ( Ten commandments )

Or something like that.

Karma will catch up, Don't worry

16. Hahaha there's this kid I know and his last name is kaminski so we fuck with him and say like kaminski commence the missile launch... Dahhh hahahaha fckin Russians maaan

17. we are animals that fornicate, eat and shit. Why do we have to make everything so complicated? Why cant i fornicate, eat and shit in peace?

18. You may well be dealing with a child who has a deeper mental condition. There are several mental disorders which can make a child respond in the manner you described. Try to stay away from him if you can. You can't fix him. Obviously he is hurtful and out to fuck people up; that is bad.

Peace, Love, Weed, and Good Vibes Your Way :)

19. I don't visit Russia much. From my personal experience, I would recommend him a psychiatrist, but I don't know if they would let him do that.

I don't know, I personally think he's gonna be fucked up for life. He's like one of those utter douchebags from school who never change

20. Well, Good luck to you.! And steer clear of that asshole. You don't need that negative bullshit in your life.