Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i dont think weed will ever be legalized

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tommy toke alot, Aug 26, 2012.

1. If the illuminati (or what ever you want to call them) control us
    They wont legalize it because they want population control
    And they no weed doesnt kill you

2. its inching closer to legalization every day. there are no illuminati. dont fall down the rabbit hole

3. Illuminati doesn't control us.

And that's what they thought about alcohol...

4. Fuck im so baked i think i could live in a Rabbit hole
    Like bugs bunny but bigger and cooler

5. Haha illuminati....

6. um, what?

7. I heard ketamine can put you in a rabbit hole...

8. The illuminati don't control us bro. Although I don't think it will be legal federally I think states will individually legalize.

Maybe cannabis will start the second civil war. The war on drugs is already a civil war.

9. It's funny people believe the illuminati doesn't exist.

10. Mescaline definitely put me in a rabbit hole

Also weed will be legalized sooner than you think, this generation is a lot more educated than the previous one when it comes to marijuana and those who don't smoke are a lot more tolerant to those that do than the previous generation...

It's a matter of time, theres already people like Jared Polis who work in DC and are making their voices heard, slowly but surely...and of course many states want to experiment with having laws that would allow marijuana to be used not just for medical purposes but for recreational uses too (like Colorado, Arkansas, and California)

11. *claps*
    1) The "illuminati" is what we know as our corrupt ass govt.
    2) The only reason it's illegal is because of our countries economy, not because jayz and kanye wanna take over the streets with high priced weed population control.

Medical marijuana is a domino effect, the more states the fall, the more that'll probably give in to legalizing it. (And more real info about weed that goes into society.

12. It seems a lot more likely to be legalised in the states than over here in the UK :( At least you guys have medical in some states.

13. I don't see how you can think it won't be legalized. Look at all the fucking progress we are making. 3 states voting on legalization this year. Colorado might have legal weed in a few months. Eventually weed will be legalized. It's only a matter of time.

14. [quote name='"tommy toke alot"']If the illuminati (or what ever you want to call them) control us
    They wont legalize it because they want population control
    And they no weed doesnt kill you[/quote]

If its about population control, wouldn't harder drugs be legalized?

15. oh, the illuminaughty

16. I can see it comin in my lifetime.. Well i see 1 of 2 things happening...

A) The govt could get super cool at one point, and just legalize it like they should.

Or

B) They could try the whole prohibition on everything and just crack down super hard on everything.. Were already in debt like 17 trillion, They pry wouldnt mind just goin out in one big boom, So just fuckin blow a buncha money on drug-hunting law enforcement.

17. They are loosing power though, the legalization movement is getting stronger everyday. It's so powerful now that most politicians around the world refuse to debate the subject because they know they will get raped. The people pulling the strings behind the scenes are powerless now that the truth has been revealed. There are more of us than there are of them.

18. a better way to rephrase your post is by stating that weed is illegal because, like any eye-opening psychedelic, it has the potential to remove our false values and interests in society: material possessions, religion, money, the media.

19. [quote name='"Javarius Reptar"']It's funny people believe the illuminati doesn't exist.[/quote]

There just close minded because its such a ridiculous idea
    Although its real

20. Hahaha no illuminati or something like that controls the US.

There is only one group that controls the USA and that is Wallstreet. The ones with the money & information and the ones from wall street that stopped working on wallstreet and started working for the white house.

And they are the real dangerous motherfuckers.