I don't think weed will ever be legal

Discussion in 'General' started by Greatbud, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Ron Paul '12

2. Lol harborside..

They made a TV show practically rubbing it in the Feds face that there the biggest most money making dispensary in the nation.

Bad example.

Get what you ask for.

ANNNND federal govt can say what they want it's still up to the states to decide for themselves.

This whole concept that were losing the battle is the mindset of a quitter.

And if we lose a battle.. It's ok because our war is truth and honesty which will always trump evil and deciept in time

3. #23 Miyagi, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    It doesn't mean it will pass, but it does mean there's a chance, especially in Colorado where even the Democratic party supports it and polling numbers are favorable.

Marijuana legalization being voted for in multiple states is unprecedented and would be unheard of 20 years ago! It's a very good thing, things should get better from here! Look at the amount of states that have legalized MMJ and decriminalized weed, the amount of support for marijuana legalization has never been higher.

I have higher expectations here in Canada if we don't elect conservative retards again. Marijuana legalization is on the liberal party platform :D!

4. It's legal under common law technically.

5. #25 Darthcilian, Aug 17, 2012
    Oh well all we can do is wait and see what happens

( can you see my signature I can't )

6. The laws on bud are pretty lax in my country, So it wouldn't even make a difference to me.

7. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']The laws on bud are pretty lax in my country, So it wouldn't even make a difference to me.[/quote]

What country? Spain? Holland?

8. Ohh and 3 states are looking at legalization this year. So if that isn't a good sign, idk what the fuck is. lol It is very possible. You can't keep a lie this big sustained forever.

9. I don't see how the legality of bud is going to change anything to be honest. I highly doubt it'll make obtaining bud easier or difficult, don't think the usage of bud is going to increase, don't think everyone will suddenly become a pothead just because bud became legal. I do however believe that the legality of bud will defiantly effect the current state of crime and it will defiantly be a big boost to the economy, not because of sales or anything, merely due to how big of an impact it'll make in the current budget spent on maintaining inmates and prison facilities.

10. It's threads like these that make this statement true
    "We should just make weed legal so stoners have nothing to talk about"
    come on people...

11. It's never going to be legalized unless we do something about it.

12. #32 InitialToke93, Aug 17, 2012

New Zealand our laws are pretty loose, Unless your dealing the consequences are pretty small especially if the cops are chill about it which most are, I think its more accepted over here people know its not like crack and shit.

But im not one to really worry about cops no matter what im doing so doesn't matter to me if it ever becomes legal or not anyway.

13. I think most people want it legal so their family members don't see it as something harmful and still worried for you in that 'tweaker status' way, (moved out or not, it still happens)

Doesn't really happen to me though...except when I was younger.

but yeah, mary hasn't treated me like that to where 'I wish it was legal' because i'm smart, and I'm respectful too cops when I get into a situation :cool:...

To be honest, the people who promote the legalization and shove it down peoples throats give stoners a bad name...like yeah, you can still want it to be legal and say your part of the debate if it comes up, but don't bring it up every 10 secs.

14. I'm at the point where I just honestly don't care any longer.

I've been smoking for over a decade. I've never had problems finding bud, and I've never been in trouble because of bud, all because I'm not a careless idiot. I could do the same song and dance for the next decade and not have an issue with it at all.

If medical is the closest we can get, I'm absolutely fine with that.

15. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']

New Zealand our laws are pretty loose, Unless your dealing the consequences are pretty small especially if the cops are chill about it which most are, I think its more accepted over here people know its not like crack and shit.

But im not one to really worry about cops no matter what im doing so doesn't matter to me if it ever becomes legal or not anyway.[/quote]

What about growing? Because in Spain you can grow in your home. That's some crazy shit. lol Gotta get my ass to spain.

16. Not to mention how much more expensive it would be if it were made legal:hello:

17. Growing in your house can end bad, Outdoor grows are way more popular cause there's so much bush and the cops don't do big hunts for it. Some of the best outdoor buds ever

18. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']
    Not to mention how much more expensive it would be if it were made legal:hello:[/quote]

....wat.