Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont think this is headies...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eyeinfluence, Jul 19, 2010.

1. #1 eyeinfluence, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    so i got an 3.5 grams of "headies" but im not so sure that they are. only one nug looks like its really good(notice the one on the quarter). the rest have stems in them and stuff. if you need more pics to judge it ill gladly take them cause i think the lighting may have made them look better than they are.

anyway, i paid $40 for it. it was supposed to be 1/8 so i did get a good deal for it but the question is: are they headies?

Attached Files:

2. You need to take a picture on a white background with a better light, bro.

3. Yea I can't tell much from that pic. But it doesn't look like an eighth.

EDIT: Actually I can't tell at all

4. Could be dank from the bottom of the bag or you got ripped off and its just decent mids. If you don't feel confortable with it when you buy it dont let it pass and look somewhere else.

5. yah need better pic idts so tho

6. I think those are better.

7. I would be surprised if that's an 8th, but there is really no way of knowing by looking at those shitty ass pictures. Same goes for the quality of the bud.

8. You did not get an eighth.

High Mids.

9. I spot a seed.

10. As stated, good mids. Do you feel like you ever may have come off as naive to this dealer?

11. You would be correct.

12. For $40 an 8th thats the kind of bud you will get. It looks like good mids. If it was a ful 8th. it dont look it.

13. I dont think thats an 8th, but i also dont think you got totally ripped off. I mean it's probly just some high mids, but 40 for even what you got isnt too bad.

14. thats shwag i could get that for 10bucks im not talkin shit just letting u know sence that was your question

15. Yeah, that's about right :/
    sorry bro. Just don't go back to someone who fucks with you.

16. That doesn't even look like an eighth. Looks like a skimp dub to me.

17. Looks like middies to me, I backtraced the picture.

18. Ditto..

19. Wait you meant to say you got a gram of mids right? I'd talk to your dealer, it looks like he gave you what was left of his 1/8th of mids when you called him

20. Looks like you got some decent mids, but it's bottom of the bag shit with all those stems in it. It's not bad for 40$ but you probably didn't get an 1/8 after you take out all the stems. Talk to your dealer about that shit.