I don't think the superbowl was a fluke last year or a thrown game...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by bigred420, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Alot of people I talk sports with have it ingrained in there brains that NY giants game agianst NE patriots was a fluke or thrown game. I was the only one that went with NY on the game around my circle, and they won the game. Now I look at NY in the preseason and they look awesome, 30-10 in a preseason game agianst a good browns team right now in the second quater. Damn good in my book when it's all second teamers after the second possesion.

2. ooooooooook then go patriots and btw the superbowl was like 7 months ago lol

3. Don't start making excuses, the Patriots' offense got killed that entire game

I'm a Patriots fan as well, but after three championships so far this decade, can't we at least lose one graciously?

4. You're my boy...but they lost the biggest game in YEARS. It is a tough pill to swallow.

5. oh yes, that is correct, they did lose the biggest game in years...who goes 18-0 and then loses the super bowl? THE PATRIOTS, they will always be remembered as the team that 'could have'. and i love it.

6. Ahhh, this thread just brings back how good it felt to watch the Patriots lose that game.:hello:

7. They were lucky they didn't have to play the Broncos. Not that they even made it. It's just they haven't fared to well when playing them.

8. Werd!