I dont think i want to drink for a while....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Predator1, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Is what I've been thinking since I woke up this morning.

Made the mistake of drinking liquor last night. Chugged a 5-Hour-Energy thing at 2, already drunk as fuck, passed out and apparently got back up, but I dont remember that.

Woke up n everyone was gone, Im minus one wallet and digital camera.

Wouldnt even bother me if I remembered anything that happened.

At least they were nice enough to leave my driver's license...as if to say, "Yeah, I'll take advantage of your drunk ass and steal all your shit, but I wouldnt wish a trip to the DMV on my worst enemy."
    Shit sucks , I feel like Ive been raped. thats my WALLET.

But I've got a bowl and a booty call. Maybe life aint so bad.

2. Shit a bowl and some pussy couldnt cure that robbery.

5 hour energy huh was that to try and stay up?

3. similar thing happened to my friend recently. he was at a party and went to sleep in his truck, woke up to find all of his money gone from his wallet.. and the place they had been partying at had started on fire.

anyways, that fuckin sucks. I would be so pissed

4. well, depending on how many people were there and whether or not you knew them, you might could go to each person and question and threaten them....its up to you though.

5. I think everybody goes through the never again will I drink stage after a hard night of drinking, and then they're back at it that night

6. Fortunately I don't drink very hard for that reason solely. Bummer. You learn from your mistakes.