Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont think I have ever laughed so hard ever.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bowserx1, Jul 31, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUXNR9H8pcc]DEAR POTHEADS - YouTube[/ame]

God I hope he is just trolling us. And that pipe in the beginning was actually AWESOME!!! I WANT ONE!!!

2. Lol this kid is def trolling. He probably bought the pipe himself and is a stoner.

3. I dont know.. his entire channel is based around anti-fapping and being a morally good person.. even though 100% of the time.. he sounds retarded.

4. I didn't even realise this kid was still going.

He's pretty smart though. I never knew it was as bad as meth or heroin, shiiiit. I better stop.

5. Basically he is right in saying that weed changes you... FOR THE BETTER MOTHAFOOOKAAA

6. "YOUR CLIMBING UP THE WRONG FUCKING BEAN STALK!" - Ginger

7. That is going as my signature. Funny as hell!

8. Hahahah a I forgot about this kid!

9. So did I until like 3 days ago...

10. Gingers at their finest

11. I almost pissed myself laughing

12. God this kid gives me my daily source of lulz

I fucking love him hahahahahahaha

13. I think I just died.

14. This kid just makes loads of ranting videos, getting views because people disagree and then he gets all the moneys from ads. Haha, I have a friend who does it himself, he adds like two of three videos a month and makes hundreds of quid from adverts.

Plus you can tell he's reading from a script. He keeps looking down when he starts new sentences. :smoking:

15. Haha I always watch his videos, they're hilarious, an I wish I had that pipe with the groucho face thing haha