I dont think I can LST, my girls are too tall!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cannabislover, Jan 26, 2009.

1. NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! he doesnt need to chop the tops off at all man. i had the same problem a few weeks ago, and you are more than welcome to look at my outcome, the grow in my sig

2. just get twine around them near the top. slowly pulling them down a few inches!

way better than topping! or burning them!

good luck.

3. ^^exactly

4. well, were all waiting?....lets see some pics man!
    did you get them pulled down?
    if you do go with "lst" it will only promote more bud sites! (not a bad thing)
    just go nice and easy.

good luck...

5. OK I put the chicken wire on and raised my room up almost a foot and a half.

I just put the tops through the chicken wire and they bent over a little but they are perked back up now, Am I supposed to weave it in the wire?

Also some of the leaves are folding down. Is this normal?

Attached Files:

6. squash that screen down another foot man, you got pleeeentttyy of room, trust me

7. Damn hahah ok ill figure some way to do it, I stapled it up lol

8. thats okay, you can do it. i did the same thing at first, stapled it to high, it was annoying and time consuming, but pull it out without breaking the wire, and just continue to push the plants down until they fill the screen. about another foot to 2 feet i think you will be good. and you will get more yeild

9. I squished it down a little without unstapling it and I broke two stems, I duct taped them up and they revived and yesterday I pulled the tops through and moved them over so they are bending.

10. it doesnt matte if you break a stem. as long as its not broken off but still hanging on. Thats called supercropping. Theres several videos on youtube about it and i think you can use it if you want to to maximize your yeild :)

11. Just wondering but what amount of dried bud can I be expecting? Just a rough estimate

12. its really hard to say when we dont know what strain it is, and how dense the bud development is at this point mate.

Its really hard to estimate something like that from pics, i think you are the only one who can do that.

13. Well i can tell you that I have 2 shivas, 2 K-2's, and 1 Hindu kush. and they are all in between 5 and 6 feet tall.

14. well tbh its really hard to tell.

Depends on how dense the bud development are and how many budding sites there are on the plants.

But i think you would get several 100g out of that. maybe more if you did a good job hehe.

Really hard to tell.

15. its impossible to tell