Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I don't smell weed when I smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Crunge, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Fucking noob ass question here, but I just realized that I don't smell weed when I toke. Is my nose broken

2. U can hardly smell things when high. At least i cant. I can take a half o of dank and take a big wiff and smell nothing. Thats one thing i hate because i never know if i reek or not

3. been smokin so long here, have the worst sinuses. can't smell shit. literally. even worse if you smoke cigarettes.

4. you just really used to it. if I smoke in my room and don't open any windows, leave the room five minutes, and come back, "this is bullshit, it smells like cyprus hill concert in here. I don't rent to these kinds of people"

5. I don't smell it when I smoke either.

In fact, I've smoked numerous times in my bedroom with my parents right down the stairs.. and they've never smelled it.:hello:

6. same with grinding

7. Smell is the weakest sense. If you are exposed to a certain smell for even a short amount of time your brain tones it down for you.

Comparable to not feeling the weight of clothes against your skin after a few seconds. I can't remember the proper term but it is something along the lines of sense memory.

8. Has worked for me every time :smoking: