Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I don't see the benefit to hash.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Saul Goodman, Aug 10, 2009.

1. I always wondered why people would make hash or ISO hash when they could just smoke the bud instead.

Anyone want to shed some light on this? :confused:

2. It is more potent....and the reason it is mass produced is because it is easier to ship than marijuana

3. #3 Duckyx, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
    Hash and iso, bho is all concentrated THC.

Its like 90% THC into that little piece of hash or oil you smoke. so your getting more pure Thc and less plant matter smoked.

Also It gets really Stoned if you get some good grade hash, or make some good grade oil from dank buds.

More pure THC into one hit then an intire bowl of just the buds.

4. The trichomes are the part of the bud that gets you the highest. So you take the trichomes that came off in a grinder (kief) and make it into hash.

It's basically a big ball of the best part of the bud.

5. So it might be beneficial for me to make a little bit of hash for topping off bowls right?

Maybe like 1 grams worth or something.

6. because if you smoked a quarter of dank, and then smoked hash made from a quarter of exactly the same weed and tolerance, you would get higher on the hash.

Smoking weed only gets somewhere around 30% of the THC. hash gets waaay more.

7. i would never make hash from weed...i agree with you on why people wouldn't just smoke the bud. I would only make hash out of clippings/trimmings from plants and stuff, where making hash is pretty much the only way to get that THC short of smoking nasty leaves

8. because i can use stems to make it:hello:

9. it's tasty, it takes up less space than nugs, and does not emit stanky skunk odors.

10. its the cleanest high you will ever experience, idk how to explain it, but hash, just so much cleaner to me.

11. Lmao, contrantracted? I think you meant concentrated..

Educated stoners ftw...

12. It's not worth trying to make your own hash unless you wanna use like a quarter or more. One of my dealers usually picks up a hash supply once a month which I usually take advantage of. Plus for a g it's usually only 20 bills, five more than a regular g.

Not only do you get more high from the hash, the smoke isn't as bad for you lungs. You're not burning all the unnecessary shit in weed, just the thc.

13. OP has obviously never had really, really, really good hash...

14. Herb for joints, hash for pipes/bongs ;)

15. Stemsssss

16. Up until a couple of months ago, I had a good hookup on BHO. He was a local grower and has since moved to Fl so I can't get it anymore. I would throw about 1/2gm of Strawberry Cough in the grinder, stuff it in a HUGE bowl, top it off with a dab of BHO and get fucking RETARDED. We smoked a bowl with honey oil 15 min before my English 211 final. I was so fucking high that I barely remember taking the exam but I made a 93, the "highest" grade in the class...

17. I have not. I want to though.

I think it'd be pretty cool.

18. Hash is awesome dude. I never make mine out of buds, though I did try it once and that shit was good. Just not worth the buds I put in :(. But, what I usually do is save up my stems until I have about a quarter worth of stems (that's my minimum) and then make some QWISO oil. And it takes me about a quarter of good stems to get about a little less than a gram of the QWISO oil. Real hash is made from kief though I believe.

19. youll realize the answer once you smoke some hash, bud

20. Hash is awesome. Thc is higher then normal buds. Burns slow, and just a little ball of hash can give you at least 5 hits.