i dont see how people can be smoking so much

Discussion in 'General' started by assasin, Jan 2, 2013.

1. I didn't understand how people did it until New Years when I had a brownie and smoked 12 bowls.

Eventually you reach a point where you can't get any higher but you just keep smoking anyway lol

2. went through a half in two days.. (sold 7 grams of it though)

grabbin a zip tomorrow :) hopin my guy has something new though, been smokin the same strain for like 2 weeks now..

3. Don't worry, dude. Anyone worth talking to on here knows that smoking isn't a contest (just ask any underage user about how they're "professional stoners" who claim to smoke a shit-ton because they think it makes them cool).

It's all a function of tolerance. If I were you, I'd stick to your smoking routine to keep yours low.

4. Fuck a tolerance

5. Tolerance man its all it tolerance and accessabilty...i once said the same thing thinking a gram could last people a week ( and when i first started it just bout could) but the more i smoked once it would die down and friends hit me up later in the day id say shit i could go for more before knew it i was smoke joint after joint after bowl after bong and be high till i didnt want anymore...once you smoke more you need more in a sense unless you keep yourself in moderation which can become difficult for people with little to no self control or little to no care for limits

6. Shit...In my heyday I was blowing through pounds.

Ah...Those were the fuckin' days.:cool:

7. Well, when I started smoking around half a year ago a dub ($20) could last me a month.. slowly I started buying eighths instead and today I bought my first fourth. The last eighth I bought lasted me one week... It's the tolerance, While 1 or 2 small bowls would get me going good back when I started, it takes 3-4 bowls just to get me to a normal high now, nothing new or anything, and that's with taking in huge amounts of smoke from a gravity bong or waterfall bong.

8. #28 Zera, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    I'm so happy about my low tolerance.
    Who wouldn't love it! I get high faster, stay high longer, and save both kinds of green.

And wou know what makes my low tolerance even better?
    My Vaporizer! Arizer Solo FTW!
    I loooooove vaping out of my solo, because it takes so little for me to get high. I can put in like .2 grams, vape, and have a good time. Then I can vape it again, and still get high off it. And when the vapor dosen't work anymore, I save the abv. Later, I can just make a snack with it, and get high again.

as opposed to putting linke .5 grams in to the thinnest of thin and pitiful looking joints, smoking it, and getting less high than I would with the solo, and only being able to use it once.

9. Lol smoke a q of a oz in a day then u will see it tacks a hole lot more to get u high:smoking::smoking:

10. everyone's different. personally I'm a broke stoner so I can only really get a couple grams a week. :cry:

11. 4 grams in a day would be a feat for me now.

In the day though... shiiiit. Smoked a 7 gram blunt with a few of my boys back then. Yikes.

12. Growing can def make your tolerance level sky rocket thru the roof as well. Constantly have a couple ps on deck. Realll easy to blow thru a quarter a day, Depedning on my mood. Plus if you smoke wax you can kiss all tolerance levels goodbye.

I dont even smoke to get high anymore, Its really more of the medicinal part that i look forward too. Ex; take the anxiety edge off, keeps the moods evenly balanced and me smiling. :D

13. For a lot of people (who smoke blunts/joints) a gram will last them 5 mins.

14. If I had the money to, I would literally blaze a pound a day. Rollin while you light the first one.

15. i really dont understand either. i only smoke one or two bowls a day and there isnt any time to smoke any more. right now a quarter lasts like 2 or 3 weeks..

16. A quarter ounce lasts me a couple of days.

17. I take that back. More like 2-4 lol. I remember back when I could make a gram last a week and get blazed from one bowl, I miss that. -_-

18. #38 Stormy Sea, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
    Honestly, for me it's because of the company I keep.

I smoke on average a gram or two a day by myself, but... I bought a quarter last week, and hung out with some of my buddies. It was gone in three hours, haha.

Thankfully we all buy and smoke each other out constantly, so it's a give and take.

19. Think it depends on how you like to smoke and how stoned is stoned? I don't like to get dysfunctionaly baked. Too many people think that getting the most potent weed is the holy grail of stonedom. Why is that? The point is to just relax and feel good, share some giggles with friends or enjoy some personal time. Yes, I get picked on as a light weight from time to time for only taking one small hit but I really don't care. IMHO good weed should compliment your life and well being, not become your life and well being. Comprende?

20. I could easily afford an O a week but i dont. I get an 8th of headies and that lasts me like 7 days, give or take. Thats smoking morning and lunch occasionally, while smoking every night. I wouldnt say i have a low tolerance because there times me and my buddy burned over 3.5 in one night and i was still coherent.