I dont remember exactly when I Switched :/

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by OnTheOtherSide, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Ok guys I need the Pro's here! How long do you think she has left until harvest? I'm not getting patient or anything I just don't want to leave her past her "Prime harvest time". I'd prefer quality over quantity.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415366225.629214.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415366253.013703.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415366279.745370.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415366308.394786.jpg

More Photos Tonight. She's tucked in right now ☺️
    But I finally cleaned all that diatomaceous earth off this morning and I ran a clean gallon through her.
    Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. How long has she been flowering and what's the strain? I'd say you've about a month left, but from a pic it's only a guess really...

3. Depends on the strain, but you've definitely got at least 2-3 weeks minimum, probably more like 4-5 weeks, possibly slightly longer.

They will fatten up a lot.  While you've still got groups of pistils that are all white and firm like that, you're definitely still going for a week or two minimum.  Once they seem less fresh and are small compared to the size of the flowers, take another pic and we should be able to give you a better answer.

They look nice, healthy, if you're feeding them there's till time for bloom nutes before any flushing you may be planning.

4. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH GUYS!!!! This was exactly the advice I needed. I was thinking about the same maybe a mother month still.

5. Thank You Soooo Much for this!!! Lol this is exactly what I've been curious about. I believe that ratio of color is trike is exactly what I'm looking for (a head high) uplifting brodda!...

6. 4 to 6 weeks

7. The strain is Royal Queen Critical Kush

8. Here are some update pics
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415969481.761338.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415969503.044703.jpg

9. #11 OnTheOtherSide, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415969706.114246.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415969754.044494.jpg

10. Looking good, although I would void giving them any more nitrogen if that's possible.

Although, if that mildew on some of the leaves?  Or is it just a bit of insect or water damage?

11. Thanks guys! And no it's not mildew!! Lol it's a mix of Diatomaceous earth/Water but I was trying to wash it off since the resin is building up but I didn't want to wash the triches off lol

Btw, is it possible to wash off the THC??....

12. The THC will reform even if you knock it off, so I would wash off those leaves. Obviously be careful around the buds cause you dont want them getting wet but you should be able to clean up the leaves. I would say you have like a few weeks left until you harvest, the last pictures you posted look like my green crack thats at week 5 (almost 6)
    It will continue to swell until harvest

13. 😳😳😊😊 nice!!!!!

Like 4 weeks left maybe....
    Can't wait to taste the fruits of my labor lol

Like... does rain wash the THC off?  Thankfully not!

If you spray them vigorously you might knock off some trichomes but it will replace them very quickly.  You'd have to use a hose to really do some damage. 

15. Thanks guys. I think I'm going to leave the flowers as is. An hopefully no little critters get to them. I don't have much amid a pest problem any more. But since the flowers began to bloom I've stopped all "pest control" to get the best smoke.