I Don't really know what i want to do in life

Discussion in 'General' started by ejean, Feb 25, 2013.

1. i'm currently blazed right now lol. But it just occurred i'm really not sure what i want to do in life. i want to have alot of money, nice car, and i nice house. i dont want to have a job that is boring and makes me sad to go there. i want to help the world or change it. i just need to find my passion in life..... can anybody explain how found you're passion????

2. I found mine after 5 semesters of bullshit community college and a lot of working hours. Doing what I can to help the environment, working on entrepreneurial endeavors, and supporting the idea of a resource based economy as much as I can.

A class in college called "human impact on the environment" really started pushing me in this direction, then a few months later I watched an interview with Jacque Fresco and everything clicked. Dude talks so real and is very similar to myself, very solidifying stuff :)

3. ^ I am passionate about that sort of thing, but have no idea how to make it a career or start anything.

4. literally everyone who just posted has my exact thoughts.

i havent the slightest idea on how to begin. I mean im taking basic classes but its not going fast enough to keep up with my daily needs and responsibilities.

5. the funny part is a couple of weeks back i was researching college majors and i found environmental engineers, it's kind of interesting

6. Haha I'm sure everyone wants a lot of money, a nice car, and a nice house.

What I would do is think about what makes you happy, a job is best when you like it.
    Something you could do is start your own business because you have a lot of options.
    For example when I'm older I'd like to own a liquor/cigar shop, I think that'd be chill and even kind of fun to do.

7. I wouldn't worry too much OP, try not to rush into anything and go its something you like. Perhaps we can help, what are some of your interests and passions? Hobbies? Are you interested in a certain sport (many many career opportunities there!)
    It took me a while, now I'm finally going with my passion, photography.
    Right now, do not focus on money, focus on what you like a go for there. Also smoking will not help much, sure it's great to relax, but try doing more productive stuff towards a potential future and smoke later

8. I like you guys :smoke: My nug of knowledge is a quote "Be the change you want to see in the world." but you should do it in a way that you find fun. Not all the time, because I mean self-sacrifice is part of being successful. Just do what you love and everything follows suit :smoke:

9. well i love music, i'm falling in love with driving cars, i'm also a high school wrestler. i'm pretty open person who likes meeting new people and im not afraid to try anything.

10. You'd be lucky to get a fat paycheck AND do something you love. For many people, their job and their passion are separate.

11. Music and cars have almost endless fields of work man, there is all sorts of stuff you can do. Just do some research, maybe even get a career councillor and career test. Those help a lot and can offer a ton of insight

12. so after some time and smoking many blunt's i think i want to go to space, space is just so interesting to me now. Isn't it amazing how that the atoms in are bodies can be found in the stars of space. Also im also thinking about environmental engineering, i would be cool to save the environment and create new types of clean energy and stuff like that

please leave's comments!!