i dont no if this is the right place to ask this...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by calliekush, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Haunted by Chuck Palaniuk.

Pretty positive of it. It's a terrible, terrible book. Really, don't even waste the effort.

2. After reading it was from a book, I'm sure it's Chuck Palaniuk too. Seems right up his alley. I read Haunted, I don't think I thought it was that bad, but I could be wrong. lol

3. I read the one about the car crashers. it was odd, especially reading strictly in airports and planes...

4. im laughing so hard xD
    lma shit hilarious im about to go read the book.
    :D

5. #25 GreenGryphon, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    It is Haunted by Palahniuk. I have it if anyone wants to read some clips from the "St. Gut Free" stories. :D

(Disclaimer: Spoilers and gross shit up ahead)

"Haunted" by Chuck Palahniuk, pg. 16

"What go me in trouble, I called it Pearl Diving. This meant whacking off underwater, sitting on the bottom at the end end of my parents' swimming pool. With one deep breath, I'd kick my way to the bottom and slip off my swim trunks. I'd sit down there for two, three, four minutes.

Just from jacking off, I had huge lung capacity. If I had the house to myself, I'd do this all afternoon. After I'd finally pump out my stuff, my sperm, it would hang there in big, fat milky gobs.

After that was more diving, to catch it all. To collect it and wipe each handful in a towel. That's why it was called Pearl Diving. Even with chlorine, there was my sister to worry about. Or, Christ Almighty, my mom."

That's a part that leads up to why he's called St. Gut-Free. I won't post the truly gross stuff, because it's just not right how vivid Chuck gets.

6. yes!!! fuck yeah. y the hell couldnt i remember that pearl diving part... ahh, thank u!!

here's a link to the story if ne ones really curious
    Guts | The Cult

but hey, after reading it u probably wont get hard for a couple of weeks. just so u know

7. God dammit. I had blocked this off from my memory, but you just revived it:eek:

"Guts" almost made me pass out the first time I read it. Luckily, I was interrupted just before I was about to, so I was alright. This shit can make the most loud, arrogant bastard shut up and act as if his mother has been killed for a good hour or so.

8. Chuck is one amazing writer! And twisted :cool:

One of my favourite authors

9. Ah, someone beat me. Chuck is always a fun read. I've gone though most of his books now.

10. Cool im glad someone found it. Its really an awesome story

11. I just read that story.... it was pretty good but I have read much worse

12. It's a Chuck Palahniuk short story.. not sure what it is called but at least you have the author now.

13. It's from Chucky P's Haunted.

14. Yep. I love the gore but it's really not a great read.

15. Dude wtf.... gtfo.

:confused:

16. This^

17. i stopped reading here