Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont like weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuckingBullshit, Nov 29, 2013.

1. #1 FuckingBullshit, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2013
    Every time I smoke weed I feel shitty about myself. I feel like I'm wierd or something. I've never had a girlfriend so every time I smoke I feel like I'll never be married. If I started smoking more often would I stop feeling like that? I only smoke like once every few months and I have a low tolerance. The last time I smoked was about a month ago. I feel like people are talking shit about me too. I don't really have much confidence so that might be the reason. Thanks

2. cheer up mate, smoke a joint and go for a walk

3. Alright.

4. It's not for everyone. If it was, everyone would be a stoner.

5. to quote bob marley, "when you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."

you are an insecure person with a fragile mind frame, and thats what is being revealed to you when you smoke. basically your true thoughts are coming out. so work on confidence and try to better yourself, then smoking the herb will be more enjoyable for you.

6. Weed isn't for everyone. But I know the first 3x I smoked was not an enjoyable experience. I had written it off completely. The someone convinced me to smoke again. Good weed this time. And I've never turned back 8 years later.

7. That's what I always think I should do when I'm sober, then when I smoke I think my confidence isn't fixable

8. Cannabis isn't for everyone man ,and that's ok (maybe it's just a faze ,but the only way to figure that out is to keep smoking). All we ask is just don't started smoking like everyday until you come to the point to where you blame all of your life's problems on weed.

9. Just need to learn to relax man, worrying won't help. As for what people think, opinions are just opinions, take that however you want.

10. Weed isn't your problem.

The dude staring at you in the mirror is :smoking:

11. No one is talking shit about you because you smoke weed every few months lol. Everyone goes on their own journey to get to their comfortable realm with weed. If you really want to smoke, give it a chance with a good mindset and try doing it more often than every few months to try getting used to it. If you're completely against it, then dont man. No ones forcing you to make yourself feel the way you feel. Its all in your head. Literally.

12. ^^^ the truth

13. #13 FuckingBullshit, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2013
    I don't mean people talk shit about me because I smoke weed, I mean I think people talk shit about me anyway, but only when I smoke I think that. I think it's probably because every time I smoke weed I think I'm gonna feel like that, so it makes me feel like that.

14. You took the words from me man. Just go into it thinking about nothing but things that rock to you. Relaxing setting that wont cause any paranoia. Some chill music for something to focus on.

15. thats because you really think your confidence isnt fixable. its not the weed making you think that, its what you actually think.

16. Weed makes you reflect on yourself. Your unhappy with yourself not weed

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Talk to some girls, man. Weed won't change anything for you, but taking some action will.

18. If you don't like the way it makes you feel, don't do it.
    That's why I don't drink booze.

19. you got confidence problems man, i was the same way, looked down upon myself in ways i didnt even realize it. Dude your fucking one of a kind, your amazing, know that and apply it to life, fuck everyone else, YOUR the shit, when it comes to the end your the only one there with you once you cross the border right? be happy with who ever the fuck you are. YOUR BEAUTIFUL if you know it or not. 

20. Sounds like you have a pretty serious case of fuckgiving. Giving too much of a fuck, or any at all, can have detrimental effects on your well-being.

Also I'm never gonna marry either, becuase I can't see myself with the same damn girl for over 3 years, let alone my whole life.