Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont like weed anymore =(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kysmoker, Nov 21, 2009.

1. And it makes me so sad :( lol. I see all the people on here enjoying their fine herbs and for some reason I cant enjoy it anymore. Everytime I smoke I freak, I start thinking about things I have to do, I worry more. And if I run into someone that doesnt know I smoke, its almost like I have a small anxiety attack, especially if I dont want them to know heh. Ive tried to be in relaxed places, but it just doesnt seem to help. The only time I seem to enjoy weed these days is when im already intoxicated beyond belief at a party =).

I dont know what the problem is, when I was younger (under 20) I smoked the shit all the time and had a blast, not a worry in the world heh. But now it seems like weed just makes me think about all my problems rather than relax.

Any tips? It might be the weed I smoke, its all mids, not much else out here in the country =P Maybe some A+ grade smoke would relax me :D

2. You have the exact same problem as my boyfriend, and sadly he doesn't want to smoke any more cause of his paranoia, and constant worrying while stoned.

I've tried helping him , but cant. All I can say is that when I'm freaking out, I just watch a movie, listen to some music, and do some intense breathing techniques (feels great when your stoned).

3. One of my best friends can't smoke either. He gets anxiety and panic attacks.

4. this.

also t-break.

your problem may be that you don't have enough to do while high, so find more shit to keep your mind from wondering into the paranoia zone

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Smoking weed isn't for everyone....

6. It's not for everyone. Try a different strain - if you mostly smoke sativa, which is sometimes known for causing more of a head (and possibly panic) high, then try indica, which is known as a calming couch-potato high.
    I get anxiety too, but I love getting high. Try smoking at the end of a busy day where you finish everything - if you're having hard times, weed can enhance the hard times. The opposite is also true. I try not to smoke when I'm worried - I normally try to make myself feel better first, and unwind a little bit (watch tv, talk to some chill friends, take a walk, get everything done and take a breath, ect), before I smoke. Otherwise I get really worried.
    If you're worried about getting caught, look up ways of hiding it. I've had to hide the fact I smoke many times - this forum has so many If you're worried about health while high, go to a doctor; if you're fine, you'll be fine high. If you're worried the way you'll act while high, try it alone or just smoke with friends who will smoke with you.
    If it just doesn't work, then you'll be better off without it! But hey, you can always try.

7. ah but it should be. ha

anyways i say just kick back with your friends, listen to some tunes and enjoy the herb.

8. Dog. I would have a few suggestions.
    1. T-break
    2.Different grade A shit
    3.Trying some heavy Indica

Quite often I cant smoke too much sativa, or I get the same paranoia problem. Also, if I get high enough I hallucinate( runs in the family along with schizophrenia).

So dude, in my eyes, you know nothing about anxiety til' a panther comes through the wall and tears some shit up. So before my stoned ass rambles more, try some dank Indica.

Tell me how it works yo.

9. I think its because you all have it in your heads subconsciously

Its illegal. But its only illegal if your doing some illegal for them do anything

Stay home at night. relax. Smoke a little. (smoking to much maybe the problem).
    take like 2 hits. thats maybe all you need. depending on strain. mids or dank. mids take 3

Like dont smoke till your stoned. It takes roughly 7mins to get to full effects of the THC.

So take a few hit wait a few moments and then judge your self, "Am I high, Do I want some more, Wait mm A sandwich.)

Like Dont go out in the world till your a frequent user. Start to know how the weed effects you know your limits and Just dont think of Your day you just had.

TV, Computer, Food, Video games, Drawing, masturbating, Cleaning, what I do when im high. Then I go to work for 8 hours stoned. but iv been smoking 8yrs or so.

10. Distract yourself. Play video games, watch a movie/tv, read a book, listen to music, just don't let yourself dwell on the negatives.

11. weed is not about having fun if you do then your treating it like a drug weed is to relax and enjoy what you need is something to inspire you to smoke one of natures finest and have alone time and some munchies or with one good friend

12. Hate to break it to you but weed IS a drug.

13. I have attacks sometimes. But then I just have a nap hahaa

14. So is nicotine and alcohol :)

even Tylenol is a drug...

15. why can't weed be used for fun? People can use it however way they want. Its called being an enhancement smoker. You smoke to enhance things you already do.

16. Try writing down all the shit that makes you nervous before you get high... an anxiety list if you will. You're probably anxious before you get high and the pot just multiplies it. Just a thought... good luck.

17. There is an underlying problem here and you need to fix it before you can't enjoy anything again.

18. I have a few suggestions.

1. T-break
    2. You have a good point about changing your weed, try something a little danker or try to procure some indica for a different kind of high
    3. Maybe relaxation isn't for you! I know that if I blaze and just sit thinking sometimes my brain wanders off to places I don't want it to go. Find something to occupy yourself. Music is one of my favorite things when I'm high, it creates a second high for me to enjoy. I remember I used to smoke a bowl before my brazilian drumming ensemble rehearsals, or right before I took my djembe out to jam with my friends. It took away all my cares and let me channel everything through the music. Here's the formula for success that works for me:
    Step 1. Find something you enjoy doing normally. Anything. For me, it was listening to and playing music.
    Step 2. Find a safe environment that would allow you to be high and do the activity found in step 1 at the same time.
    Step 3. Smoke a bowl of the finest herb you can find.
    Step 4. Go do what you love to do. Hopefully, the weed will add a new level of enjoyment to your activity, allowing you to take a break from the every day stresses of reality.

I really hope this helps, I don't want to see a fellow toker in distress :smoking:

19. you need to relax and have a good time, instead of getting high and going to your negative area stop thinking about all those things and concentrate meditate on good things in your life instead of freaking out.

20. I know what your problem is. If you smoke you kind of have to embrace it as a part of your lifestyle and be comfortable with it. You shouldn't care who finds out. It's just something you do. Until you're no longer nervous about who knows and who doesn't and what other people think, you will continue to have this problem. That's what I think at least...