I don't know why this here - its fucked up I think

Discussion in 'General' started by fukface, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Man - i dunno. I wrote this when i was FUCKED UP!!! I remember losing count of how many bowls and pieces of pizza. I was on vacation last week until today. Havent done ANY driugs in 9 days. It's pretty OK. I cn thing sort of. Well I can remeber shit better. Man I was so fucking stuoified from continuously smoking and other shit. I gave a good size bag of weed to a girl friend so maybe I can fuck her pretty soon cause she;s HOT!

Fuck man - I don't write any less stupid that 10 days ago. Wats up with that?? But I'm not a lazy fuck as much anymore. And not as bigga hog with the snacks and pizza either.

Why am I writing this shit still. Why don't I post this now. But NOOOOoooo....

I know - its the Predazone I got from doc for fucking up my back last monday cause I had some ambition and weeded. I wouldn't fucked up my back if I wouldn't a quit weed cause I'da said "weeds?" - Fuck a buncha weeds man.

OK - prednazone or no. I'm quitting this... right now.

No, now! [​IMG]

2. Uh. Er.. okay then

3. yeah. I was think along same those line myself.

4. the 1st alternative is more than just a high thought and i agree with it completely.

everyone has an image in their head of how people are whether its from another country or whether its cus of the clothes they choose to wear. stop giving a fuck and realize youre just as important as anyone else.

edit: but the rest of what you're saying is really just random bullshit. . . .

5. [quote name='"fukface"']

Man - i dunno. I wrote this when i was FUCKED UP!!! I remember losing count of how many bowls and pieces of pizza. I was on vacation last week until today. Havent done ANY driugs in 9 days. It's pretty OK. I cn thing sort of. Well I can remeber shit better. Man I was so fucking stuoified from continuously smoking and other shit. I gave a good size bag of weed to a girl friend so maybe I can fuck her pretty soon cause she;s HOT!

Fuck man - I don't write any less stupid that 10 days ago. Wats up with that?? But I'm not a lazy fuck as much anymore. And not as bigga hog with the snacks and pizza either.

Why am I writing this shit still. Why don't I post this now. But NOOOOoooo....

I know - its the Predazone I got from doc for fucking up my back last monday cause I had some ambition and weeded. I wouldn't fucked up my back if I wouldn't a quit weed cause I'da said "weeds?" - Fuck a buncha weeds man.

OK - prednazone or no. I'm quitting this... right now.

No, now! [/quote]

Lmao Prednazone doesn't fuck you up or make you loopy. I've had to take it for my chrones. All it is, is a steroid that adds salt to your body so that it hold water weight.

6. It makes me crazy speedy. Can't sleep and then get burned out by lack of that. It affects different people different ways - and depends on the dosage.

And, why the fuck are you arguing with me about this for Christ sake. What? You a bored and a contentious motherfucker or what? You think I'm not loopy???? Fuck! I should know. Come on over to my house and see for your self. And gimme a blood test just to prove that there ain't nothin else in it but that. Plus it started the night after a downed my first mega-does. That's probably relevant, huh?

Motherfucking case closed! Don't fuck with the fucker!

i! My name is fukface. Wanna play? :hello:

7. Damn son, and I thought I was hyper :laughing:

I agree with point 1 btw.

8. Me too

9. Yeah man. That first alternative came from a more real me. Even though I was spaced big time. I just read it again cause i was like, wtf is alternative 1??? But I meant that *** 1!

I get sick and tired of all this random fucking me vs you shit. Goddammit! We're all people. If aliens invaded us all that shit would be irrelevant - with some minor fragging on the assholes that won't give up the "I'm better than you and MY circle is superior and right and yours is shit." Well fuck you motherfucker [not you - the asshole]. These ppl gotta get with some sense or get the fuck somewhere else. Load the goddam spaceshuttle and start get rid of these morons. Fucking wars and international shit... fuck that! Grow the fuck up!

Bye.