I don't know what's wrong with me.

Discussion in 'General' started by CaptinKush24, Jan 13, 2013.

1. So I just started to smoke agian since 7 grade. I'm in 10 now. Last Friday I got totally blown and the next week was fine. Now I just smoked this Friday and the next Saturday and Sunday I have been geting these wired feelings like I'm high. It hots me out of no were and is pretty weird.I don't know why it keeps happening. If anybody knows what could be happening I would be glad if you could let's no.

2. Don't worry man, that's normal, it'll go away with tolerance/abstinence. It's just your body still trying to adjust to the cannabinoids in your body, and again I'm sorry but you must be 18 to post here, which I gather you aren't but hey I never know. I guess it's possible to be 18 in 10th grade. Anyway yeah don'tworry, you'll be fine man :smoke:

3. pot makes everyone a little nervous due to its chemistry, some people handle it different and the experience differs from strain to strain, but this phenomenon is relatively constant between all humans. the THC stimulates norepinephrine production which makes your brain employ more brain cells at once for single tasks, this in turn increases adreniline production which is responsible for any anxious feelings while high.

my best advice to you is to only smoke as much as you can possibly enjoy. dont do it just cus you have it, or someone else has it, or theres not a thing better to do. only get high because you actually want to.

4. dont smoke weed if you havn't hit puberty

5. that might sound bad, but its true. its been proven that if you smoke a shitload of pot before your brain develops, you brain wont mature much past the point when you started smoking.

that isnt to say dont get high, but dont get high often. you wanna let your brain grow. ive known folks who stayed 16 forever for this exact reason, and its not as cool as it sounds.

6. Thanks for all the advice. I guess i should of not of went all out smoking loud my first time back after many years.

7. Focus on school, there is no way you can perform and reach your potential until your able to budget your time/life responsibly.:p

Graduate, smoke during summer vacation whatever. :D

8. you just had too much and got anxious, any sitution that cause anxiety can leave these feelings for a few days
    just chill :D

9. I also do get As and Bs and play football and get up to lift at 6:00 am every morning except wed and the weekend. I don't think its effecting my school or sports as of right now.

10. good. keep it that way. some people say they can do everything they want and get stoned every day, and maybe they can, but its way more difficult and you'd do better with less bud either way. some folks think the best way to love bud is to smoke it every day, but i think the best way to treat mary jane is to treat her as a sacrament and not to abuse her.

11. I feel the same exact way angstrom. If i do it its once a week and no more if even that. I know lots of kids who abuse it and i no not to be like that. So many kids at my school are going to court because they had gotten to carried away and get caught or it effects there lives. I feel mature enough to respect Mary Jane as the beautiful woman she is.

12. It's called a "ghost high". This happens when you don't smoke a lot. It's kind of a cool feeling actually.

13. your in the 10th grade? LOlwut your getting banned

14. Or maybe he is 10 now?

15. some one get the time machine! we got ourselves a nazi! loljk

16. Your better off without pot at this time in your life man

17. Gotta be 18 to be on here buddy

Actual Quote by MJ001: Do hairs really grow on the actual head of a dick, making it look like a paint brush

18. Damn and i thought i could be as sneaky as Dexter. lol

19. No, I said I will not smoke with anyone under 18 because I dont want thier parents with the cops knocking on my door

20. Ok Blades ill come back in 5 months