Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ean, Apr 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im sorry is this is against the forum rules.

I just recently got 10grams from my hookup for a really really good price as a \"gift\" for being a good buyer and help on certian occations. Well after I recieved these 10 I got a call from a somewhat close friend wondering if i had any to sell. I really not interested in selling but hes a friend so i sold him some. Next day i check my voice mail and i have about 6messages asking if i have any to sell. I kind of in a bind, should i give into the dark side?

2. no, fuck those kids. it\'s your weed. once i buy weed, it\'s taken off the market

but you know, do what you want and all. good luck

3. i just finished a long aim chat with my hook up and he said he\'d set me up with some i could sell, but i dont want to get in over my head.

Also im pretty pissed at my friend for telling everyone...arg!

4. Sorry...you can\'t talk about dealing here. You can talk about dealers but not about actually dealing it yourself.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.