I don't know what to do...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sean A, Dec 5, 2012.

1. #1 Sean A, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
    So I have had a girlfriend for a month and a half now. She found out that i got off probation today and she really doesn't want me to smoke anymore. I swore that I wouldn't...so if you were me would you quit smoking or do it behind her back? I have never been in this situation and genuinly have no idea what to do.

2. If it were me, I'd move on. Preferably after hittin' it.

It's been a month and a half, man. That's not even enough time for either of you to get to know one another, so don't change who you are for her sake. Don't be a shady bitch and do it behind her back though, because it'll just get messy later on after feelings have had time to develop. You don't want to be that guy. And it doesn't give other smokers a very good name.

I'd be up front with her. "Listen, the pot culture is a part of who I am. It doesn't affect how I feel about you, so take it or leave it."

No harm done if she walks away, because it's only been six weeks.

3. Double post oopsies

4. Yeah you're right man....shit lol. Why do people have to be so fucking ignorant towards weed. I guess i'll tell her. I'm just afraid she's gonna tell my parents to be honest lmao. Yeah shes that kind of girl. And she has my mom added on facebook. Fucking wierd.

Inb4under18 I am over 18 lmao.

5. Tell her you're going to smoke, it's your damn life and she's not your wife or anything lolol. :smokin:

6. Tell her that if she really likes you, then smoking weed shouldn't change that. Educate her a little bit and tell her about all of the benefits and if she still doesn't want to accept that you smoke weed; drop her.

7. If you had no plans of quitting,you should have told her that in the first place.